Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Munster.png

Cardiff.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Scarlets.png

Newport.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Ospreys.png

Glasgow Warriors: P Murchie, S Maitland, M Bennett, P Horne, T Seymour, F Russell, C Cusiter (capt), G Reid, D Hall, J Welsh, T Swinson, J Gray, J Strauss, C Fusaro, R Wilson.

Replacements: P Macarthur, R Grant, G Cross, L Nakarawa, R Harley, N Matawalu, R Jackson, R Vernon.

Ulster: R Andrew, T Bowe, D Cave, L Marshall, A Trimble; P Jackson, P Marshall; T Court, R Herring, R Lutton; J Muller (Captain), I Henderson; C Henry, S Doyle, N Williams

Replacements: N Annett, A Warwick, D Fitzpatrick, L Stevenson, M McComish, M Heaney, J McKinney, C Gilroy.

not sure why Matawalu is benched and i thought stuart hogg was able to play in this one as thats 3 weeks over but no still isn't playing

"Ta luas ag Cronin", yeah slightly.

Hope the Treviso player's ok the way he got hit and leg spasms looks fairly bad.

EDIT: That's one of the longer pauses I've seen for an injury I'd, with my expert medical opinion and view I'd be pretty worried.

Last edited:
edinburgh vs zebre squads

Edinburgh: Jack Cuthbert, Tom Brown, Matt Scott, Andries Strauss, Tim Visser, Carl Bezuidenhout, Sean Kennedy, Wicus Blaauw, Ross Ford, Willem Nel, Ben Toolis, Ollie Atkins, Mike Coman (capt), Roddy Grant, David Denton.

Replacements: James Hilterbrand, Alasdair Dickinson, Simon Berghan, Alex Toolis, Cornell Du Preez, Grayson Hart, Harry Leonard, Sam Beard.

Zebre: David Odiete, Leonardo Sarto, Tommaso Iannone, Gonzalo Garcia, Giovanbattista Venditti, Luciano Orquera, Brendon Leonard, Samuela Vunisa, Andries van Schalkwyk, Filippo Cristiano, George Biagi, Quintin Geldenhuys (capt), Dario Chistolini, Davide Giazzon, Matias Aguero.

Replacements: Tommaso D'apice, Andrea de Marchi, Dave Ryan, Michael van Vuren, Filippo Ferrarini, Guglielmo Palazzini, Kameli Ratuvou, Dion Berryman.

It's so easy for Healy! :D

Nice work by Fanning to keep the momentum going should reach the bonus point in the first half and beat the 23 point handicap.

EDIT: And there's the BP on 25.

Last edited:
Its taken an hour for this half to happen. I know we had a pretty serious injury but jesus the ref needs to stop faffing about.

This Ulster match is becoming a joke. Basically saying Tom Court had to stay on so it'd remain "competitive".

EDIT: WTF? No way was that a try.

Last edited:
Ulster have been awful and so has John Lacey. His reffing is inconsistent, unempathetic and clueless about the breakdown. Those two yellow cards were both ridiculous, if at least consistent, illegally breaking up a maul going forwards 3m from the line far more deserving but nothing. I am struggling to think of a referee I have noticed negatively so regularly.

Ulster have been worse mind. The accuracy is crap and the intensity is dubious. Increasingly anti-Anscombe.

Lacey is much better than Hodges. Can't say I noticed him doing much wrong bar perhaps his reluctance to blow up a messy breakdown. There was the try of course but that was diwn to the TMO I think. Those yellows were a tad harsh but overall Ulster lost that game in their breakdown work where Glasgows back row were imperious and just quicker. Like against us last week they'll allow line breaks but they'll isolate the player very well and they're awful to try and score against.
Glasgow can blow got and cold so frustratingly. Not much flair but they play a nice style and have a really solid team which is lacking depth in the tight five maybe and that costs them badly.

Ulster's injury list is horrendous. Hopefully Declan Fitzpatrick's problem isn't too serious.

Darragh Fanning reportedly broke his arm in the last play of Leinster's demolition over Treviso. Out for the season.

I think the top 4 will be Leinster, Glasgow, Munster and Ospreys.

The ****ing Ospreys are going to finish ahead of us.. didn't see the match but heard Ulster were crap.

So what's the injury list now?
Ferris
Best
Pienaar
Diack
Tuohy
Olding
Fitzpatrick
(Is Afoa injured?)

Just so happens to be mostly our best players.. I'm sure there's a few others I'm forgetting..

Yep, Afoa has f__ked a disc in his back. unlikely to play for us again since he's off in a few weeks time.

To the list, you can add Roger Wilson, Callum Black, Stuart Olding and Paddy Wallace. Court also came off today in a bad way and is likely crocked too.

Essentially, we are missing an entire forward pack.

1 -Black/Court
2 - Best
3 - Afoa/Fitzpatrick/Lutton (all now injured)
4 - Tuohy
5 - Diack
6 - Ferris
7 -
8 - Wilson

Then Pienaar, Olding and Wallace out in the backs.

Oh and well done Gregor Townsend and Glasgow. Perhaps not the flashiest around, but a very good team nonetheless. They aren't going to be anyone's push over in the play-offs.

Don't know why people are slamming Lacey. Even BBC guys (who are totally bias) said he was good and kept talking. Fact is Ulster gave away too many pens and yellows were deserved. Yes they've lots of injuries but they shot themselves tonight.
The 3rd try was not a try but that wasn't Lacey but TMO who made that call.

@BG8 he didn't say Court had to remain on to be competitive. He said if they wanted to keep 15 on field he had to stay on until next scrum when only then can it be deemed acceptable for a prop to be replaced by a player who isn't a prop and uncontested scrums be a possibility.

Latest posts