Leinster.png

Connacht.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Cardiff.png

Edinburgh.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Munster.png

Strongly think Munster need to aim for 9 if not 10 points from last 2 games

glasgow has two easy games they should be in the top 4 unless they mess up but stuart hogg should be back for this weeks game so looking good for glasgow.

while as for edinburgh mm not a good end munster first then leinster away i dont think they are going to win either off them

Can't see us winning either of our last 2 games unless our players have got a right boot up the arse from this break, then I could see us edging Leinster but I doubt we'll even get a point in Thomond.

Can't see us winning either of our last 2 games unless our players have got a right boot up the arse from this break, then I could see us edging Leinster but I doubt we'll even get a point in Thomond.

The official opening of Ravenhill might be the boot they need! I reckon Edinburgh will take Munster, it's a difficult match to play after crashing out of the HEC. Ulster and Edinburgh by 3-5, Glasgow to win without four tries.

Replace boot up the arse with copious amounts of the magic sponge and a few of them miracle white* knee bandages and we might have a chance...

*never observed as actually white, more various shades of grey/brown.

The official opening of Ravenhill might be the boot they need! I reckon Edinburgh will take Munster, it's a difficult match to play after crashing out of the HEC. Ulster and Edinburgh by 3-5, Glasgow to win without four tries.
im sure glasgow are capable off scoring more than 4 tries due to they're form atm. and stuart hogg should be returning to the side i guess he'll be the 15 for next game to add the pace in the back line i think glasgow can win by 3 tries even if they're not in form in that game. i would say 5 for glasgow but i just realised they are playing away

Do Ulster actually have a pack for this weekend?

Kinda... we're badly short of tightheads.... erm. actually, at the moment we've a half fit quasi-tighthead (Tom Court). Callum Black is back training and Rob Herring was the only guy not injured!

2nd row will (have to) be Muller and Henderson. [Apparently Dan is back jogging again.]

Back row... Fez is out, Wilson is out, Diack is out, so looking like Henry at 6, Doyle at 7 and big Nick at 8.

So... we've no scrum and absolutely paper thin reserves - 1 injury and we are more f__ked up than Graeme McDowell's accent. Regardless of injuries, at 60 mins, I expect the Leinster bench to come on and ensure the away win.

b0||0cks:(

glasgow's squad to play treviso this week

Glasgow Warriors: Stuart Hogg, Tommy Seymour, Mark Bennett, Peter Horne, Niko Matawalu, Finn Russell, Henry Pyrgos, Gordon Reid, Pat MacArthur, Geoff Cross, Tim Swinson, Jonny Gray, Rob Harley, Tyrone Holmes, Josh Strauss (capt)

Replacements: Fraser Brown, Ryan Grant, Jon Welsh, Leone Nakarawa, Chris Fusaro, Chris Cusiter, Ruaridh Jackson, Sean Maitland.

Last edited:
Lineups for Ulster and Leinster:

Ulster: R Andrew; A Trimble, J Payne, L Marshall, T Bowe; P Jackson, P Marshall; T Court, R Herring, A Warwick; J Muller (capt), I Henderson; R Wilson, C Henry, N Williams. Replacements: N Annett, C Black, A Macklin, D Tuohy, S Doyle, M Heaney, J McKinney, D Cave.

Leinster: R Kearney; Z Kirchner, B O'Driscoll, G D'Arcy, D Kearney; I Madigan, I Boss; C Healy, S Cronin, M Moore; D Toner, M McCarthy; R Ruddock, S Jennings, J Heaslip (capt). Replacements: R Strauss, J McGrath, M Ross, L Cullen, J Murphy, L McGrath, J Gopperth, L Fitzgerald.

Surprisingly strong Ulster side considering the injury count although time will tell just how fit some of those selected are e.g. Wilson playing three weeks after breaking his thumb.

Payne vs BOD in the 13 role will be interesting to watch.

yeah that will be interesting. i wonder what the edinburgh squad would be like it be interesting

Still some obvious weaknesses in that Ulster squad, I think Leinster might just sneak it. Nearly had a free ticket to the game too but had already made plans!

Also, Zebre have beaten the Ospreys, huge results - we only need 1 point from our last 2 games to make the play offs.

One man's a tighthead with HEC experience.

The other has only played loosehead in pro rugby.

Throw in the inclusion of Ricky Andrew and I do sometimes wonder what Anscombe is smoking...

So as is top 4 are nearly all but finalized (with 3 officially) and Ulster needing 1 point from 2 games or else them getting nothing and Ospreys getting 5.
Race on now for home spots

glasgow have the two italian teams in the last 2 game i fancy them winning both off them and it really depends on what happens to ulster if they lose both off they're games which i do see happening not sure about munster thought i think the top 4 will go like:

1. Leinster
2. Glasgow
3. Munster
4. Ulster

after the ospreys losing todays game i dont see them in the top 4

One man's a tighthead with HEC experience.

The other has only played loosehead in pro rugby.

Throw in the inclusion of Ricky Andrew and I do sometimes wonder what Anscombe is smoking...

Not really sure what other option he has in relation to the props with the amount of injuries in that area.

Agree about Andrew. Payne should be at 15 with Cave starting at 13. I can't help but think there has been some IRFU interference in that area with wanting to see Payne at 13 more.

squads for edinburgh vs munster has been named

Edinburgh: Jack Cuthbert, Tom Brown, Matt Scott, Andries Strauss, Tim Visser, Carl Bezuidenhout, Greig Laidlaw (capt), Alasdair Dickinson, Ross Ford, Willem Nel, Grant Gilchrist, David Denton, Mike Coman, Tomas Leonardi, Cornell Du Preez.

Replacements: James Hilterbrand, Wicus Blauuw, Simon Berghan, Ben Toolis, Dimitri Basilaia, Grayson Hart, Piers Francis, Sam Beard.

Munster: Simon Zebo, Gerhard VD Heever, Johne Murphy, Denis Hurley, Andrew Conway, JJ Hanrahan, Conor Murray, James Cronin, Duncan Casey, John Ryan, Donncha O'Callaghan, Paul O'Connell Capt., CJ Stander, Tommy O'Donnell, Paddy Butler.

Replacements: Damien Varley, Dave Kilcoyne, Alan Cotter, Dave Foley, James Coughlan, Duncan Williams, Ian Keatley, Luke O'Dea.

interesting seeing denton at lock, well we'll see how it goes

Latest posts