• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 ITM Cup] Round 7

Well, the good news is soon Wellington will lose their joke of a coach.

The bad news is he's the Hurricanes coach.

Ganna be a rough few years to be a Canes supporter.

Seriously, not winning one game this season...

It's gone from always missing out at the last hurdle to not even getting over the first. I should be paid to support Wellington at this rate.

Welcome to the world of the Otago/Highlanders supporter ;)

Well, the good news is soon Wellington will lose their joke of a coach.

The bad news is he's the Hurricanes coach.

Ganna be a rough few years to be a Canes supporter.

Seriously, not winning one game this season...

I bet you are wishing they had Mark Hammett back now....

Comprehensive win for Counties. Nanai-Williams was unstoppable once he came on. Probably the only positives for Wellington were Proctor (though he is not a centre), and Fifita (who perhaps should have been starting).

Haven't been watching Hawke's Bay v Harbour but it looks like Harbour have gotten out to a good lead!

I have $5 on Harbour to win and another 5 on them to get within 12 (I think) points, so that will make up for me putting $5 on Wellington to upset Counties ;)

Haven't been watching Hawke's Bay v Harbour but it looks like Harbour have gotten out to a good lead!

I have $5 on Harbour to win and another 5 on them to get within 12 (I think) points, so that will make up for me putting $5 on Wellington to upset Counties ;)

It's been a bit closer than it looks on the scoreboard. Hawkes Bay have looked like scoring 4-5 times, only to be denied by desperate tackles (3 alone by Robbie Robinson) / poor passes.

Come on Harbour!! 2 minutes to go, ahead by 3, facing a scrum 5 metres out.

Favorite commentator remark in the BOP/Northland match:

"Referees like Steve Walsh have very long advantages." ~ Melodie Robinson

And yes, I AM twelve. :)

das

Latest posts