• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Masters

Tony Manx

TRF Season Ticket Holder
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
The most beautiful golf competition of the year kicks off with the par 3 tournament on Wednesday and the main event on Thursday through Sunday.

From the perfectly prepared golf course with its wonderful flowers and bushes to the excitement of the first major of the year, this is one of those sporting occasions that everyone would love to go to just once in their lives!!

There must be a few golf followers out there so will be interested to see who is it that people believe will win it...and would have won it anyway even had Woods been playing as he is a past force!!!!

For me the heart says Lee Westwood or Sergio but the head says one of the Americans in the 10 leading their Order of Merit and, in which case, would hope for a fun player like Bubba!!

I have a feeling Rory might do it. It's going to be weird not having to scroll down to the bottom of the leaderboard to find Padraig Harrington with him not there and all!

mm...I'm sorry Tony but it seems you've composed this thread in the "Other Sports" category.

I've no idea who is going to win it this year. Tiger is out, Rory is playing like someone who doesnt care what happens because they know what they're going home with.
Most open 'open' for a long time. Have a feeling Leftie may prevail though.

What do you think of old Kutcher's chances?

What do you think of old Kutcher's chances?

I don't think he'll have the greatest tournament, due to his commitment to filming the new series of two and a half men......

Kuchar looks a good bet for a top 10 finish, but don't think he has the (oh god, I hate to use this term) x-factor to get the win.

I don't think he'll have the greatest tournament, due to his commitment to filming the new series of two and a half men......

Kuchar looks a good bet for a top 10 finish, but don't think he has the (oh god, I hate to use this term) x-factor to get the win.

Sharp, very sharp!!!

Kinda agree though.............looking forward to it though.....!!

PS BE......just noticed your post! Enough said,........

Have a feeling Leftie may prevail though.

Like Nostradamus, my predictions should be for several centuries in the future, instead of proven wrong several days later! d:mad:( <<<that is="" 'baseball="" pig',="" an="" emoticon="" i've="" tried="" to="" spread="" around="" the="" world="" (and="" failed="" miserably)<="" html=""> that's 'baseball pig', an emoticon i've tried to spread around the world for years, but failed miserably.</that>

My bets are going down the drain, come on KJ back on the horse! I haven't actually got to watch it the last two days unfortunately, I'll get a good session in tonight though.

Latest posts