• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Force v Blues (Round 17)

...you think this is funny ?? Are you calling him fat, is this what this is ??...Conrad, you're being really inconsiderate of other people's feelings sometimes, you know that ?!

Stop dreaming about his ass and it wont be a problem for you then....

So you'd have to think after this that the Chiefs in particular are in really big trouble. Id totally rate this blues team to tip them over. Even the Crusaders might struggle if the Blues can play a proper attacking game against them. If woodcock and co actually turn up that is.

Excellent result for the Blues. I thought Steven Luatua was a real standout - he was everywhere on attack and defense. In fact the entire loose trio was impressive - Kaino was his usual self, and Luke Braid showed yet again he would look pretty good in black.....

Tuipolotu, Faumuina, and Mealamu also impressed me in the pack (did I miss any of the starting forwards?). West was ok. He showed real pace to score his try, but some of his kicking/decision making needs a lot of work. Nonu was excellent - some of his kicks were superb - and I thought Ahki was impressive at centre too. Even when Francis Saili is back to full fitness I would stick with Ahki at centre....

Great performance by the Blues. Luatua has really got his mojo back after being in the AB camp, I know JK has been calling out his fitness but he was dominant and looked fit and sharp!

I thought west did a couple of things really nicely, took his try well and loved during Visinia's try how he took on that shoveled pass and straight away took the ball straight, at pace, to the line and hit the wide pass. Without that movement defense would have kept drifting and Visinia would be crowded out.

That first 25-30 minutes probably some of the best rugby the Blues have played all season, running it from everywhere!

Would be great to have a Blues team as this weekend perform like that all season

Latest posts