Rebels-
19755.jpg
19756.jpg

Reds-
QRJR303RED-2.jpg

Waratahs-
19670.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They've really tried to shake things up this year.

The away jerseys are all considerably better than anything we've ever had. I'm loving the Crusaders chain mail, and the Hurricanes black strip is nice and simple. It looks like we're stuck with lime green for the Highlanders for another year though.

And to the main event, the home jerseys... They're all very modern, the Blues and Chiefs jerseys in particular are very busy looking, but I think it works for them. The Hurricanes jersey is a bit different, the yellow is a bit more washed out, but I think it still looks good. They're all considerably different from last year, meaning it might actually be worth buying one...

yeah, looking good. chiefs jerseys and the blues home strip look great.

I like Blues home, Chiefs home and away. I don't like Crusaders jersey. I prefer the kit of 2011, home and away:

131029112854668025.jpg

131029112850944567.jpg

For me, the best Crusaders jerseys

Have to admit saw the Blues and Chiefs home jerseys and first thoughts were YIKES based on the fairly understated design last year, but having looked at them again I really like them. Can't say there's any that are really bad.

Highlanders have been left with pretty bland ones in comparison, which is probably quite apt with all the squad comings and goings :D

Like the Hurricanes away jersey. After the terrible grey we had for several years - then going to the white one which looked nice and clean, it's interesting we've gone black, but I think it looks good. I'm not a big fan of the Blues or Chiefs jerseys if I'm honest - but they're not awful.

Like the Hurricanes away jersey. After the terrible grey we had for several years - then going to the white one which looked nice and clean, it's interesting we've gone black, but I think it looks good. I'm not a big fan of the Blues or Chiefs jerseys if I'm honest - but they're not awful.

thats_racist_black_kid_animated.gif

It's a new approach to things, most jerseys are actually pretty cool but some of them are imo too much. Especially in comparison to the Highlanders home jersey which is just plain blue :).

Will have to think twice before putting an order out.

Any news if they will release hoodies as well like they did in 2011?

I think the Chiefs one will grow on me once I see it on the players. Although, I think the Maori designs on the lower half cover too much of the midriff area. They would look great if they were more to either side.

Overall it's nice to see some variation in the jerseys for next year.

As previously expected, BLK will make the next Sharks kit. Deal from 2014-2018. Maybe they will finally be available outside of SA.

As previously expected, BLK will make the next Sharks kit. Deal from 2014-2018. Maybe they will finally be available outside of SA.

If BLK is the new provider I think will be available for the worldwide. Websites like Lovell Rugby and Pro Direct work directly with BLK, they sell shirts of small islands like Fiji or Samoa.

Cheers

http://www.supersport.com/rugby/super-rugby/news/131128/Invisibulls_ditch_the_pink

One of my mates who is a Bulls supporter just sent me this. He hates the jersey.

I still say it's better than the Blues one.

When did we come to represent Samoa? Last I heard we were from the Auckland Region. Yes, I know a LOT of PIs live in Auckland, but they are not the only people that the Blues represent.

I hate my own team's jersey... that's sad.

Last edited:
funny, i love the blues jersey, i like the asymmetrical kind of design, something different without...being cammo

your argument could be used on pretty much any design, why is the team from waikato even called the chiefs..not everyone is Maori and some people in wellington live in very sheltered areas with very little wind ;)

wonder if we can expect some complaints from other teams around the Bulls jersey, it might actually be harder to see them when on the field! i know in Football fifa have rules for the world cup around colour blocking so players stand out on TV

Stormers away kit looks like a add for washing powder

Stormersawaykit.jpg

jis!! That looks kak!!

Are they sponsored by Zeus??

Even the Bulls jersey looks better than that
eish, poor schalky really looks ILL on that pic... looks like a sick old lion... shame...

Latest posts