• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] Australia v New Zealand in Sydney (16/08/2014)

At the end of the day there is little point in over analysing it as the weather impacted both teams and decision making on ball hugely, i'd say both teams game plans were vastly compromised by the rain.

Yeah this is one of the most valid statements in this thread, most SH rugby is played in dry conditions on a whole so tactics are based around this, weather like that affects the style of play so much that it is hard play a normal game.

Hey mate, According to this ranking SBW is better than your hero:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-top-50/25-1

:eek:

I wouldn't be relying on the Daily Telegraph for anything reliable... it's a piece of sh#t newspaper owned by global f##ktard extremist Rupert Murdoch.

They're totally different positions and hard to compare, but as much as I love SBW, Inglis owned him in the Souths v Roosters game at the start of the year.

Help me out sanzar, I spent last night trying to remember a name of a league convert who played for the reds about 5 years ago, he played fullback and on Anzac day 2009 he tore the blues up but his knees gave way not long after and he had to retire. Do you know who I'm talking about?

Help me out sanzar, I spent last night trying to remember a name of a league convert who played for the reds about 5 years ago, he played fullback and on Anzac day 2009 he tore the blues up but his knees gave way not long after and he had to retire. Do you know who I'm talking about?

Mark McLinden. Played for the Raiders.

Mclinden, that's the one!, couldn't for the life of me remember it, I kept thinking Wade Mckinnon

Latest posts