• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Bronze Final: South Africa vs. Argentina (30/10/2015)

Thought I would help translate the quoted piece above to make it easier for you.

Nah. I ain't thick. I gotta paper from skool that my mom put in a frame. She's like super proud of me. You know?

I can reed and rite and even did a puzzil one time.
My spell is OK and evin now about the fullstop at the end of a sentinse. Not like jail sentinse but the other tipe. You know?

I know some big words two. But I don't use dem.

What's up?

Fandasdick, we love reeders and righters to

- - - Updated - - -

Speak up? If not, be quiet, please don't talk about refs.

See ya

Well...final of the FIFA WC last year; semifinal of the RWC this year... not bad for such a little an isolated country, right?;)

- - - Updated - - -

Speak up? If not, be quiet, please don't talk about refs.

See ya

It's like poking a toothless primate with a stick!

I'm finished with this thread now.
SA-1
Troll-0

Last edited:
Well...final of the FIFA WC last year; semifinal of the RWC this year... not bad for such a little an isolated country, right?;)

Yes pal! and if we count the most important 3 sports in the world the more widely spread an most view (rugby, football, basquetball)
i think theres no country in the world that can top this:

Basketball:
<dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px;"><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">1 world cup 1950
second 2002</dd></dl>4.º Puesto: Japón 2006
5.º Puesto: Turquía 2010

Olimpics

<dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px;"><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">gold :2004</dd><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">bronce:2008.</dd></dl>4.º Puesto en Londres 2012

Football:

2 world cups
5 ( finals)

1 olimpic gold 2008

16 copa america

rugby:

Bronce 2007
4th 2015

Last edited:
Yup I shouldnt be too harsh on them but actually I think I'm really paying them a compliment. Its just so frustrating watching them do all the hard work, and play some fantastic rugby at times, only to see them blow chance after chance with basic errors and brain explosions. It really is just the a bit of polish and they would be a 10 point better team.

By the way, people were moaning about their centre, Moroni, when he was selected the other day. I'd never watched him closely before, but I thought he was fantastic and looks to have a very bright future!

Having a Super Rugby team will help. It will give the younger and less experienced Pumas better exposure to top class Rugby. That was one of weaknesses of Argentina at this World Cup and it showed in their game against the All Blacks and the Boks, the lack of experienced quality to cover fatigue and injuries. They were the team I fell in love with at this World Cup, with the adventure and enterprise they tried to show when playing the game, but I felt they still lacked that bit of nous when it came to the games against their fellow Southern Hemisphere opponents.

Latest posts