• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

I really can't disagree with that, unless you put Cooper out there as he is worth a couple of tries to us.

#nopenopenope his career is OVAH!

Wonder if both teams will be full strength?

Sio and Folau are the 2 concerns for the WB's.

Do the AB's have any injury concerns?

According to the news 60 seconds ago all of the Squad should be available for the match so I am guessing no injury concerns.

Id rather just elect Putin as leader of NZ and come and TAKE Australia as ours. I think the name you came up with isnt terrible though that might just fit.:lol:

It would solve the flag issue I guess.

Well the boys should be well on the way to recovery from the encounter with the Boks by the end of today and then Hansen can start to have a look at who will make the game.
I wonder about Crockett.

Just heard on the news that no injury concerns according to Hansen

uGDSRcM.gif

In a way I wonder if we'd actually be better off with Folau out... he was pretty absent tonight and frankly some of his decisions were pretty poor. I love the guy, but we've looked better when Beale has been at the back lately.

I can already see the Aussies coming out all hyped up as they do, sledging players and being the usual smart ass's acting like children who have had too much coke and lollies...

This must be the most ironic post in history. But don't worry, I've already begun the search for your other eye.

In a way I wonder if we'd actually be better off with Folau out... he was pretty absent tonight and frankly some of his decisions were pretty poor. I love the guy, but we've looked better when Beale has been at the back lately.

Yes agree, but Folau is a good player and hopefully learned from the rubbish kicks he put in and the way he ran away from support to get himself isolated. Beale will be on the bench and if Folau has a couple of more brain farts then off he will come for sure. He wasn't happy that he was replaced today and I hope this was him recognising that he had a poor game.

This must be the most ironic post in history. But don't worry, I've already begun the search for your other eye.

Christmas is just around the corner, maybe you can write santa a letter and ask if he can slide one down kiwis chimney.

Last edited:
Christmas is just around the corner, maybe you can write santa a letter and ask if he can slide one down kiwis chimney.

In Kiwi's House... at xmas time...
the kids have taken their lolly filled Christmas stockings from the mantelpiece and revealed something special...

"Light the fire Dad, there a big sausage in there waiting to be BBQ'd"

Kiwi - "What the bloody hell is that *%^&** doing in there, did you kids do that?"

"No Dad, it's got a tag on it from Santa saying from all your mates at the Rugby Forum. "

In Kiwi's House... at xmas time...
the kids have taken their lolly filled Christmas stockings from the mantelpiece and revealed something special...

"Light the fire Dad, there a big sausage in there waiting to be BBQ'd"

Kiwi - "What the bloody hell is that *%^&** doing in there, did you kids do that?"

"No Dad, it's got a tag on it from Santa saying from all your mates at the Rugby Forum. "

LMFAO! nice post.

LOL.

But the game is this weekend. Might have to get him an eye patch instead.

Well it's not too late for NZ to join forces with us and become the best sporting country in the World (New Australand), there's still 6 days before the world cup final. We could just call it a draw - equal world champions!

any takers?? :D

I'm up for that, because I'm not sure my heart is up for another close game this weekend. Assuming it does turn out to be close.

I think Aus have the form right now, and will win. But of course, anything can happen in a final.

If Ned Kelly...er, I mean Pocock...is successfully neutralised at the breakdown then we'll probably dominate possession. The Blacks are good enough to convert possession to points, so I'll back is if we can deal with Pocock.

Maybe that's too shallow a view of the current Aussie team, but it does seem that when he is playing you win, and when he's not you struggle against the likes of Scotland.

The battle of the back row will be the telling factor, Fardy has been the unsung hero of the Wallabies. Not a lot written about him over the cup so far but he is also very good over the ball and his work rate is phenomenal. Today he played himself to a halt. In most of the games he has been close to my man of the match.

Any news on Sio's injury? Slipper was mashed in the scrum yesterday.