• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Saying he's hated is going a bit far I certainly dont hate him im just miffed at the whole muslim thing he's doing which is a direct result of him having hung around with Anthony Mundine and co. Thats what I dislike.
It's not the first time it's happened with a massively famous sportsman read up Cassius Clay aka Muhammed Ali.

Very impressed with Moore. What a classy interview he gave post-match. I thought however that Cheika sounded sullen and churlish in contrast. Didn't come out sounding very good at all.

Congrats to NZ for this deserved victory !

They did it !

This time, you didn't need to pay the referee to win the world cup ! MC COW couldn't do everything he wanted, so really, this time YOU REALLY WON WORLD CUP ! CONGRATS !

What a new and magnificient experience for your team ! You know now you don't need a Joubert to win ! You can win without a MC COW doing everything that rugby rules ban normally richie-mccaw-donne-un-coup-de-poing-et-de-genou-a-parra.jpg

Last edited:
^^wtf!? Insta ban surely. LOL.

MC COW...... Now iv heard it all.

Oh you were going on about the parra non happening. So its richie's fault parra's head is magnetically attracted to his knee is it????

Last edited:
Very impressed with Moore. What a classy interview he gave post-match. I thought however that Cheika sounded sullen and churlish in contrast. Didn't come out sounding very good at all.

I think Cheika was just gutted and couldn't hide it.

It's not the first time it's happened with a massively famous sportsman read up Cassius Clay aka Muhammed Ali.

Ali was hated for refusing the draft and being a part of the very controversial Nation of Islam. He was later embraced as an American treasure though. People are lukewarm on Sonny Bill because of his code-hopping antics and his mercenary behaviour and an overall impression that he is not as committed to the All Black cause as others are, which is true.

Ali was hated for refusing the draft and being a part of the very controversial Nation of Islam. He was later embraced as an American treasure though. People are lukewarm on Sonny Bill because of his code-hopping antics and his mercenary behaviour and an overall impression that he is not as committed to the All Black cause as others are, which is true.

Yeah its like as if I dont know about Ali. And BTW I think he's a grade A asshat. Thank god we dont have to listen to him ranting on these days.

Watch the youtube videos of foreman fights 7 or whatever its called where he fights a bunch of nobodys one after the other and Ali is being a dropkick on the side of the ring commentating.

I didn't see it but you can't blame a guy for being disappointed to lose a final. Applaud Moore a lot but don't blame a guy for not being able to rise to that level. Losing hurts.

Well done New Zealand I can say that the majority of us English were behind you.

I hope that you have enjoyed the World Cup in my country and that we did you proud.

One again the BEST TEAM WON.

Why all the hate on SBW? Dudes a beat on the field...his arms dont even fit the jersey, he gotta cut it lol

Oh and to me Nonu was the best player of the WC.

Hard luck @sanzar

Always thought you were a good bloke and a true supporter. Good effort making it this far mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^wtf!? Insta ban surely. LOL.

MC COW...... Now iv heard it all.

Oh you were going on about the parra non happening. So its richie's fault parra's head is magnetically attracted to his knee is it????

Not just this. I remember more than 25 ****ing Joubert decisions curiously always in favour of haka dancers included when MAC COW took the ball behind our 15. Details....

Why all the hate on SBW? Dudes a beat on the field...his arms dont even fit the jersey, he gotta cut it lol

Oh and to me Nonu was the best player of the WC.

There isnt any hate as such in this thread but there has been previously before he fronted up and it wasnt from me. I actually backed him when all the haters on here were mouthing off about him. Theres also other media in NZ where they've been going off about him but its no biggy.

I didn't see it but you can't blame a guy for being disappointed to lose a final. Applaud Moore a lot but don't blame a guy for not being able to rise to that level. Losing hurts.

Agreed. Not blaming Cheika at all, wasn't my intent.

Not just this. I remember more than 25 ****ing Joubert decisions curiously always in favour of haka dancers included when MAC COW took the ball behind our 15. Details....

So Gougerie's free surgery on Mccaws eye's never happened did it?

Well done New Zealand I can say that the majority of us English were behind you.

I hope that you have enjoyed the World Cup in my country and that we did you proud.

One again the BEST TEAM WON.

Good post mate, as well as several others along the same lines.

It's been a great world cup, enjoyed every minute of it.

Good luck with the rebuilding process of ur England team and looking forward to the Lions!!

I loved the game. It was so tense in the beginning (cause WC final) and then it kinda wasn't so tense because it looked like an ABs walkover. And that kinda sucked... sorta, I was happy though. Then the Wallabies came back big time. So ****in' happy, going to have another drink... though it's 6am here, maybe not?...

Its a funny old thing how you can get most of the calls if you get most of the possession and most of the territory in a game. Its just a really funny old thing aye lads.......

I've enjoyed stirring up some blood before a massive match, no hard feelings lads, the best team won and the losers... well went home.. or well, didn't get out off bed.

Thanks for the great tournament England, we'll remember it for a long time to come :)

Bring on the Lions!!

Its a funny old thing how you can get most of the calls if you get most of the possession and most of the territory in a game. Its just a really funny old thing aye lads.......

Heh. It's true NZ got a few lucky calls, but honestly Aus got just as many too.

Latest posts