• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

No we don't, we have a 3 test series with Wales in NZ, then we play the RC.

Australia play England, as well as Argentina and South Africa all at Twickers this time next year.

Oh! fair enough, I'm watching NZL v ENG international rugby league 2015 1st test live from hull right now..........

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say ''union''

You sound like an angry little parasite. "without blind referees help"? You should try spec savers, surely they'd have a pair of specs to fit parasites like yourself champ/chump?

You don't even know what we are talking about mec. Should have red the beginning of the conversation before craping what you thought to understand. Pas en forme l'ami. Comme on dit chez nous "y'a que la vérité qui blesse".

lol.. And poor Wales have to come here.. To be fair, it will be a fairly new look AB outfit, so it shouldn't be too much of a trouncing.

I hope you are right, really what we want are close exiting matches, but its up to us lot to improve and try to bring the game to you..... thanks for that!

lol.. And poor Wales have to come here.. To be fair, it will be a fairly new look AB outfit, so it shouldn't be too much of a trouncing.

We'll go as easy as we can on your new boys ;) try not to show them up too much

In all seriousness, quite excited for that tour. Fingers crossed we'll have a fully fit squad at our disposal this time!

We'll go as easy as we can on your new boys ;) try not to show them up too much

In all seriousness, quite excited for that tour. Fingers crossed we'll have a fully fit squad at our disposal this time!

Yeah me to! You lads are a solid outfit, especially when fully fit. It will be a good tour. Plenty of hunger and opportunity for you guys and Gats.

Really looking forward to seeing what team we roll out, especially the midfield, exciting times :D

For what it is worth, Kuridrani's try was on the back of an offside player collecting Genia's box kick.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can someone please explain why we have no away games next year? All our RC games are in NZ.

What are you talking about? RC is back to each team playing home and away. 1st game is Australia v NZ at AMZ stadium in Sydney.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Rugby_Championship#Week_1

On the All Blacks page and ESPN's fixture list it didn't have the away games listed.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.allblacks.com/Pages/3934?layout=Fixtures

Did anyone else think, When Ben Smith was Yellow'd, that Nigel was about to present a Red? The camera angle here showed a red card in Nigel's hand as he pulled the cards out his pocket.

He was never goiung to give a red card. Most referees carry a double sided wallet with a red card in one side and a yellow card in the other

mitre-football-soccer-rugby-referee-wallet-notebook-with-yellow-red-card-set_6301554.jpeg

Owens actually had to be convinced by the TMO to even give the yellow card. Initially, he was only going to give a penalty.

Wow, there are a lot of new posters on here since I was last active and yet, the content remains the same. "Only people who thought the ref was good are All Black supporters!"... Of course this is not aimed at the old school members who are Northerners, you guys have always been good in this regard.

For what it is worth, Kuridrani's try was on the back of an offside player collecting Genia's box kick.

Thought he was ahead of the kicker as soon as it happened but commentators missed it and no replays etc.

Yep, I saw he was a yard off side. However there'd been that big forward pass favouring the All Blacks in the first half and that Keepu had been watching too many Richard Loe replays. You can't sit through a game worrying about ref calls. Just sit back and enjoy the rugby. In the end the calls usually even out.

It was a great rugby spectacle. Tough for the first 35 minutes as they tried to soften each other and then it busted open with five nicely taken tries. Close until the final 5 minutes and a big spectacular try to round it off. What more could you want?

So question for Kiwis: which RWC win is the more satisfying? 2011 or 2015? I think I know what the majority on here will say.

For me this one.
For a start it was a more dominant performance.
Secondly we had to knock out:
France - the bogey team
South Africa - Our biggest rivals
Australia - The 2nd best team in the world.

So question for Kiwis: which RWC win is the more satisfying? 2011 or 2015? I think I know what the majority on here will say.

2011 was not really satisfying, it was more relief. 24 years is a long drought.
2015 hands down more enjoyable, beat better teams and we did it away from home as well

It was 2011 for me. I was born in 1988 and never got to see the ABs win a WC until then, **** I even got to see the kiwis win a WC before the ABs, so it was definitely 2011 for me.

Latest posts