• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: England vs. Fiji (18/09/2015)

Why do you keep trying to have a dig at England over foreign players?
We've got three in our squad - You've got Kaino, Fekitoa and Naholo.
Bit hypocritical.

What about Tuilagi?
If he wasn't such a halfwit off the park he was a shoe in for the RWC squad....

I so wish Tuilagi wasn't injured and hadn't assaulted the police officer. Ford, Tuilagi, Joseph cold be deadly, Joseph leading the line in defence, Ford has 2 very different, fantastic options to pick from, one power and one elusive. I'm sure if Tuilagi was inside JJ then he'd have a lot more space, because the defence wouldn't be able to leave Manu any room as they can with Barritt. Plus one of Ford's strengths is picking the right option, which is important if you have 2 strong runners of the ball. Tuilagi would also get us over the gainline, which I thought was quite a big problem vs Fiji.

Jones, Fiji only shipped 5 points during the sin bin period. Not 12 points.

Yeah Ford's question every time he receives the ball now must be, how do I not involve Barritt yet somehows make him look more threatening than a teddy bear?

I so wish Tuilagi wasn't injured and hadn't assaulted the police officer. Ford, Tuilagi, Joseph cold be deadly, Joseph leading the line in defence, Ford has 2 very different, fantastic options to pick from, one power and one elusive. I'm sure if Tuilagi was inside JJ then he'd have a lot more space, because the defence wouldn't be able to leave Manu any room as they can with Barritt. Plus one of Ford's strengths is picking the right option, which is important if you have 2 strong runners of the ball. Tuilagi would also get us over the gainline, which I thought was quite a big problem vs Fiji.

I really wonder if Burgess will start, he will definitely give us gainline ability.
I wouldn't expect him to start but I bet Roberts would rather play Barritt. Yeah Barritt will most likely stop him but lets be honest, Roberts is only running at one guy and that's George Ford. He made 3 tackles and missed 2, which surprises me that he only missed 2 when I saw him get barrelled over a few times. Roberts doesn't normally have to play a guy who's a physical match/superior.

What about Tuilagi?
If he wasn't such a halfwit off the park he was a shoe in for the RWC squad....

Yeah but he would have done something stupid again! I would not be unhappy if he did not play international rugby again until he grows up and understands responsibility!!

The way he has been supported by Tigers deserves more than consideration of being bought by the money men from SA but what will he choose.......these is the litmus test of his character!!!

I really wonder if Burgess will start, he will definitely give us gainline ability.
I wouldn't expect him to start but I bet Roberts would rather play Barritt. Yeah Barritt will most likely stop him but lets be honest, Roberts is only running at one guy and that's George Ford. He made 3 tackles and missed 2, which surprises me that he only missed 2 when I saw him get barrelled over a few times. Roberts doesn't normally have to play a guy who's a physical match/superior.

I would love to see Burgess start at centre opposite Roberts. The guy is potentially a very good Union player and did well against Fiji but I think Roberts would get more change out of him over Barrit. Attacking wise I think he would cause a bit more problem the Brad but should get swallowed up. He just doesn't have the experience at centre yet at the high levels expected for the RWC. Hope he doesn't prove me wrong though.

Yeah but he would have done something stupid again! I would not be unhappy if he did not play international rugby again until he grows up and understands responsibility!!

The way he has been supported by Tigers deserves more than consideration of being bought by the money men from SA but what will he choose.......these is the litmus test of his character!!!

I hope he's feeling remorse for his ludicrous behaviour. But who knows... young people today...

Latest posts