• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

I feel bad for nigel owens, more thna 10 years career and yet unable to ref a scrum or a ruck. Then again, hes the genius u can fool with a fake blood pill

You loose a massive amount in lineout knowledge, on field leadership and well POC was among our top tacklers in 1st half.

Ah yeah, knowledge and experience are obviously lost, but Hendo wins ball at the lineout, as we just saw. Second rows are always in the top tackling states too. I'm not trying to lessen the loss of Paulie, but we couldn't ask for a better replacement.

I feel bad for nigel owens, more thna 10 years career and yet unable to ref a scrum or a ruck. Then again, hes the genius u can fool with a fake blood pill

Get over yourself and open your eyes! You really are a troll!!

Ah yeah, knowledge and experience are obviously lost, but Hendo wins ball at the lineout, as we just saw. Second rows are always in the top tackling states too. I'm not trying to lessen the loss of Paulie, but we couldn't ask for a better replacement.

Certainly agree. The standard coming in is of top class

That's the ****ing stuff!

Fair play to Bowe he's really turned his form around.

At least the Irish learnt from the Welsh!!

Long way to go but this is looking like a SH win tonight!

France showing are proving that they are not up to it and the Irish with maybe too many injuries and suspensions to make much more progress?

Only just seen Seany's punch.... I quite enjoyed watching it, I'm not going to lie.

Not Schmidt, this is the affect of increased popularity of the game imo. Ryan could play 6, O'Mahony 7.

King ROB!

I agree they could but Henry is better choice. And yes but we haven't settled on exact 15 and that means a lot got time too.
We've upped it hugely now

Not Schmidt, this is the affect of increased popularity of the game imo. Ryan could play 6, O'Mahony 7.

King ROB!

Ryan doesn't have the mobility for 6 at international level. He was exposed there for Munster this season. Henderson, Henry and Murphy would be ahead of him there.

Latest posts