• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

Ryan doesn't have the mobility for 6 at international level. He was exposed there for Munster this season. Henderson and Murphy would be ahead of him there.

Jesus lads, I just meant you could bring Ryan in if you had to! Second row with Hendo to 6 if you like, would please the Ulstermen at least. The point is, this is the first world cup we have depth to manage this kind of ****.

Are you kidding me! This week is destroying our WC. Looks like a knee ligament injury to me.

Getting closer to a proper French team but unfortunately cannot get to their best as too many not in the squad!!

Get over yourself and open your eyes! You really are a troll!!

So obviously u have something against me, so let me tell you retard. I dont troll, and u are close to be a monkey. Or u the forum idiot, the famous face who cant be anything else that a zorro counting posts. U spreaded insults on Garces only yesterday, and yes owen is one of the worse ref in europe. keep ur messages for urself if u dotn agree, U a fkin troll, impolite and retarded. Just forget me , do ur life, and obviously, learn pôlitness.
All i read from u so far is utter bs concerning all mattter, idk how u can watch urself in the mirror sayin u like or play tyhis sport, u the kind of peopel thjat make rugby mentality so pathetic sometimes.
All this forum is nice and intersting BUT YOU.
But u have ur 6000 posts, i guess on ur standards it means u know rugby more thna any other. Ud be a player, u d have respect, wich obviously u lack of. U just a pityfull keyboard warrior.
So u win as usual, u keep ur forum empty of anybody that disagrees with you or doenst suckk up ur ass. poor guy.
And yes, owen is the poorest ref on rucks and scrum

Last edited:
Apart from the scrum, is there any area where France are up to much?

Find that penalty odd the French all game have been trying to pilfer without proper release and then he pings Ireland, bit inconsistent.

So obviously u have something against me, so let me tell you retard. I dont troll, and u are close to be a monkey. Or u the forum idiot, the famous face who cant be anything else that a zorro counting posts. U spreaded insults on Garces only yesterday, and yes owen is one of the worse ref in europe. keep ur messages for urself if u dotn agree, U a fkin troll, impolite and retarded. Just forget me , do ur life, and obviously, learn pôlitness.
All i read from u so far is utter bs concerning all mattter, idk how u can watch urself in the mirror sayin u like or play tyhis sport, u the kind of peopel thjat make rugby mentality so pathetic sometimes.
All this forum is nice and intersting BUT YOU.
But u have ur 6000 posts, i guess on ur standards it means u know rugby more thna any other. Ud be a player, u d have respect, wich obviously u lack of. U just a pityfull keyboard warrior.
So u win as usual, u keep ur forum empty of anybody that disagrees with you or doenst suckk up ur ass. poor guy.

Hahaha!!

By the way, amongst your otherwise unintelligible post, I noted your remark about my "insults on Garces" when I was actually congratulating Garces and making a point about the unwanted criticism he has had heaped on him!

I will ignore the rest of your post just as it deserves!

Their defence was immense in the first half, let's be fair. But they seem to have left it behind in the changing rooms....

Hmmm, but defence is only relative to what is coming at you. Feels like 2 tries would be enough to beat these.

The All Blacks will slaughter France. :(

I was hoping the French would face them, since they do have that famous ability to turn up and upset a lot of Kiwis. Looking at the two teams though, I don't think the All Blacks have to worry too much....

Latest posts