• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

Just seen SOB's punch, very stupid. He should be banned for next week at least but I really hope he isn't! Incredible performance from him today.

Is this the end of Ross and Healy?
They've been absolutely and utterly embarrassed by the Irish bench props.

I take back my previous comment; even their scrum is turning to crap now!

Fantastic second half performance by Ireland. A real credit to Schmidt for me,;coming out after a dodgy first half and losing two talismen to dominate the half with simple, well-executed rugby straight out the Irish gameplan playbook suggests the influence of strong coaching and leadership

Ok, let's see what Guy Novès does with this team in the Six Nations next year.

well done Murray that took brains to score that try ball against the goalpost. its frustrating the amount of times its possible for teams to score like that and instead they horse off across the pitch again. this is brilliant great win roll on Argentina

brilliant win lads hard fought

but have we payed too much a price.

half of me would rather have POC SOB POM and sexton next week and play the all blacks

I'm as proud of this second half as I am any Irish performance ever. Incredible stuff.

Next week is going to be absolutely massive. I think we'll cope fine without PO'C tbh but despite an accomplished performance today I'd be really worried with Madigan starting. Having PO'M fit would also be handy.

Ok, let's see what Guy Novès does with this team in the Six Nations next year.

One thing to clear is that at least it will not be this team!!

I respect Noves for his achievements but with the almighty political pressure from above, the like of which he never had in the Pink City, you have to wonder why he has taken this job?

I wish him the best of luck and can bring the French team back to the greatness their talent deserves.

First thing he should do is make sure that rugby management failure, Blanco, is nowhere near the team selection or environment!

Bravo Ireland great win against a team who had only a defence and nothing else and that was not goood enough, better in every departement, in the air on the floor every where. Great chance to make the semis and even more. Well played the Irish you deserved it.

Latest posts