• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

Oh bugger, did Hieneken delete the orinigal of this thread too??

I was coming on hear to see if that poster who implied Sanchez was going to be suspended (or maybe injured) had responded?

Who said that again? And is there an update? By all accounts the poster seemed to be saying Sanchez looked unlikely to play in the semi due to suspension!

Cheers in advance.

Oh bugger, did Hieneken delete the orinigal of this thread too??

I was coming on hear to see if that poster who implied Sanchez was going to be suspended (or maybe injured) had responded?

Who said that again? And is there an update? By all accounts the poster seemed to be saying Sanchez looked unlikely to play in the semi due to suspension!

Cheers in advance.

yes I was wondering about that too! Someone seemed to imply that there was a possible citation (I think that any possible citation would be regarding the tackle that took Tommy Bowe out?) but I never saw any response, and haven't seen anything online so far.

yes I was wondering about that too! Someone seemed to imply that there was a possible citation (I think that any possible citation would be regarding the tackle that took Tommy Bowe out?) but I never saw any response, and haven't seen anything online so far.

OK cheers mate. I guess the Argentinian guys will clear it up soon, although last time I checked the thread it was only that one poster who was postig in relation to that, the rest were questioning him on the validity of said post, so perhaps he was wrong?

I've been checking this all day and so far found nothing. Fingers crossed.

I've been checking this all day and so far found nothing. Fingers crossed.
I've not heard anything either. Perhpas just a poster getting a little carried away. I didnt see the incident, but ive got a decent wager on Argentina @ $22 to win this game so I'm really hoping he plays!!

The bad news: Creevy is probably out for the semifinal, problems with his left hamstring.
The good news: "Chelo" Bosch is available (after 1 week ban) also Leguizamon is recovered and maybe Figallo will be in the starters XV in the place of Herrera (He almost left the team with 14, so I hope the change)

The bad news: Creevy is probably out for the semifinal, problems with his left hamstring.
The good news: "Chelo" Bosch is available (after 1 week ban) also Leguizamon is recovered and maybe Figallo will be in the starters XV in the place of Herrera (He almost left the team with 14, so I hope the change)

I dont know who I insulted more: higuain in the world cup final or herrera yesterday.

It's a tough call: we need a good scrum, but Herrera is a better ball carrier than Figallo.

I think Herrera could be a better choice.

He'll have a talk about this with the coaching staff and that'll be the end of it. He knows what he's done wrong.

i heard about the possible citation but i read both main papers here in bs as and nothing about the citation. espn commentator said something the day of the game but then naothing else. did someone saw something during the game?

i heard about the possible citation but i read both main papers here in bs as and nothing about the citation. espn commentator said something the day of the game but then naothing else. did someone saw something during the game?

hi, i'm the one who wrote on the previous thread about Sánchez. Yes, I heard of it from the espn commentators too. They showed the play, it was ruck (in the first half I think), Sánchez was trying to get ball and he seemed to be punching like crazy some irish player who was inside the ruck. The camera angle they were showing wasn't very clear though...

I guess nothing happened then. Good for us.

hi, i'm the one who wrote on the previous thread about Sánchez. Yes, I heard of it from the espn commentators too. They showed the play, it was ruck (in the first half I think), Sánchez was trying to get ball and he seemed to be punching like crazy some irish player who was inside the ruck. The camera angle they were showing wasn't very clear though...

I guess nothing happened then. Good for us.

Cheers mate, hopefully he is good to go. Would have heard something by now I would have thought!

And how's Figallo doing? He hasn't played for a while, I reckon he's no way near 100%. In that case I think we should stick with Herrera despite his indiscipline. Also, since we're on the matter, I've noticed Ayerza commited a couple of silly penalties... strange coming from someone as experienced as him.

Dear Michael Cheika,
Please do the following.
1. Have at least one defender at rucks when defending our tryline.
2. Ban chip kicks from our own 22
3. Ban props from the backline

If you do this, it's no guarantee we will beat Argentina, but it sure as crap will help!

As much as I would love Argentina to win this, I have a feeling that they are going to get walloped. Having Pocock and Folau back would make a massive difference.

Usually a tough loss galvanises a team but in this case a scrappy win and being told that you don't deserve to be in the semis is probably going to have the same effect on the Aussies.

Latest posts