• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs France (Round 5)

Isn't English a first language in Scotland? This guy can't be serious. Don't feed him!

How much negative rep does someone need before they are kicked off the forum?

Maybe I'm over the top, but sport is serious stuff and the weirdos do pile in when there's profit to be made.

What we saw today was chaos, and when you get chaos the abusers see an arbitrage opportunity.

My basic point: Ireland v Wales = great rugby, England v France = crowd pleasing jokers v daft clowns (result: anyone's guess).

Professional sport is about the regulation of the gambling industry, and this match was pretty odd - we've seen nothing like it before. Maybe it's a new age of NH rugby ... LOL.

Jog on you fool ! There's a Facebook page called the rugby banter page that would suit your mentality perfectly and take HibbyHanky with you ...... ****ing trolls

#yourteamis****soyousupportabetterone

Also you and HibbyHanky didn't comment on the Ireland vs Scotland thread ? Have some passion and support your own team before anyone who plays England .... Children

Last edited:
Sobered a tad from the game. Young for all critics was incredible, shame ford was clueless outside of him. Burrell was a non show and I feel for Watson, he's a full back not a winger in my opinion. Nowell was brilliant as well along with the majority of the pack. I didn't understand the timing of taken off hartley so early. But Lancaster is a fickle character.

Sobered a tad from the game. Young for all critics was incredible, shame ford was clueless outside of him. Burrell was a non show and I feel for Watson, he's a full back not a winger in my opinion. Nowell was brilliant as well along with the majority of the pack. I didn't understand the timing of taken off hartley so early. But Lancaster is a fickle character.

Can't agree with that thought Youngs and Ford were both really sharp . Burrell was poor again but is really only a stop gap before the inevitable return of Tuilagi or hopefully Slade . I do agree about Watson though . The only timing that was wrong with bringing Hartley off was the fact it wasn't before the game started all together .

Jog on you fool ! There's a Facebook page called the rugby banter page that would suit your mentality perfectly and take HibbyHanky with you ...... ****ing trolls

#yourteamis****soyousupportabetterone

Also you and HibbyHanky didn't comment on the Ireland vs Scotland thread ? Have some passion and support your own team before anyone who plays England .... Children

Ah well, I'm replying because others might have real thinking about the weirdness of this match.

No surprise from England, but the French were bizarre. I suspect it's a marketing pitch to get the fans wetting their pants, and we'll see a serious effort to flog the 6N to Sky or some other private monopoly. Hooray for Maggie and her fellow travellers.

I am getting old, but the destruction of ethics and honesty seems insane.

Ah well, I'm replying because others might have real thinking about the weirdness of this match.

No surprise from England, but the French were bizarre. I suspect it's a marketing pitch to get the fans wetting their pants, and we'll see a serious effort to flog the 6N to Sky or some other private monopoly. Hooray for Maggie and her fellow travellers.

I am getting old, but the destruction of ethics and honesty seems insane.

What the **** are you talking about ????????

Was a great game, enjoyed every bit of it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Psssst, check your times-tables dude! :p

I don't fully agree that England conceded five tries because of how we were trying to play. Our defence today was fully consonant with how its been the whole tournament - awful (wales game aside)

France scored from some poor errors from us. The first two tries were obvious examples but what I can't get out of my mind is the Ford kick out on the full and the Kieran Brookes offside. Gave France the territory to score and ultimately cost us.

Shut up, do not be so ****ing arrogant mate, france just played free, see u at the world cup, do not be an arse.

We let at least 12 points on the path by missing penalties and transformations...we could have won this match with a team that was made of bric and broc ...I would not be so sure as an english man..

Last edited:
What the **** are you talking about ????????

I've explained myself. Nobody explains why I'm wrong.

You really have no concern about this match? France v England used to be Le Crunch - today was just TV stuff for an audience that never played the game.

What a game. Pity the big Belgian ruined it for England. But what a game of rugby.

The trolls have taken this thread over!! Please ignore them and Mods please get rid of them! It is obvious who they are!!!

Was a great game, enjoyed every bit of it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up, do not be so ****ing arrogant mate, france just played free, see u at the world cup, do not be an arse.

We let at least 12 points on the path by missing penalties and transformations...we could have won this match with a team that was made of bric and broc ...I would not be so sure as an english man..

What an intelligent and measured response.

You should be embarassed . At no point did I say France didn't score excellent tries as well. I said very reasonably that mistakes gave you the territory to score those tries. Meanwhile, a couple of French scores were excellent tries from English mistakes. Thomas Castaignede said this repeatedly on air. Write to him and tell him to shut up too while you're at it. If you'd read any other of my posts you would have seen that I'm actually quite downbeat about England's progress.

Can't agree with that thought Youngs and Ford were both really sharp . Burrell was poor again but is really only a stop gap before the inevitable return of Tuilagi or hopefully Slade . I do agree about Watson though . The only timing that was wrong with bringing Hartley off was the fact it wasn't before the game started all together .

I just felt ford's kicking was poor and putting a lot of pressure on us. Youngs' display reminded me of how he crashed on to the scene against aus all those years ago.

I feel Watson should take the 23 shirt in the next game and bring in a winger. I even think Ashton may deserve to come back. The way we play and clean breaks we are making is what Ashton thrives on.

Yup Fords kicking out of hand was rubbish, his passing was sublime though. No reason to get on his back too much though we scored 55 points yesterday!

Latest posts