• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Ireland vs England (Round 3)

GN10. You were bull****ting there about POM vs Wales 2014. And 1metre in 9 runs. Well few fact.

He had 1 turnover. No issue.
It was actually 1 m in 6 runs. Heaslip made 6m in 11, Best and Healy made 8m and POC and Toner mad 4m each. That's 31m. Poor for a team that man shamed their pack. Henry despite scoring and Ross made 0m However if you remember or watched that game our pack was dogged and excellent defensively but the damage that day was out wide and centres.
We defended more than Wales that day and they had more possession. So again stats showed that before you try and spoof. We beat Wales with our physicality in defence.

What you mean different stat compilers return different stats?

Who would have thought it?

But they are all the same according to you.

Maybe now I've got stats to hand I should start calling you a BS merchant, or an idiot, and shouting on about who I work for.

Not so nice having someone call you out when you can't access the date yourself is it?

Kaino
(4 games are England Wales South Africa and Argentina)
Vs Argentina
75m for 8
Average9.37 per carry

16 tackles made 0missed 100%

Conceded 1 pen
Turnovers 3
Lineouts 2/0 100%

Vs SA
17m for 3
Avg 5.66m per carry

9 tackles 0 missed 100%

Conceded 2 pens
Turnover 1
Lineouts 0/2 0%

Vs Wales
22 for 6
Avg 3.66 per carry

4 tackles made 3 missed 57%

Conceded 1 pen
1 Turnover
Lineouts 0/1 0%

VS Eng
39 for 7
5.57 per carry

9 tackles made 1 missed 90%

Conceded 1 pen
1 turnover
2/0 Lineouts 100%.

Stats are misleading but I think of Kaino as good at breakdown and defensively. Never thought of him as a lineout operator but well stats say that and never said he was a bad player.

What you mean different stat compilers return different stats?

Who would have thought it?

But they are all the same according to you.

Maybe now I've got stats to hand I should start calling you a BS merchant, or an idiot, and shouting on about who I work for.

Not so nice having someone call you out when you can't access the date yourself is it?

But mine are from professional and I've kept same story ha you've chopped and changed and bull**** and spoofed. Call me what you like I feel good and well haven't been digging so you've got your stats to back up being a master bull****ter and I never shout who I work for but keep going and ha last bit I haven't clue what you on about ha. And you are an idiot and BS merchant and produced all the value for that yourself

Last edited:
I haven't changed my point once.

I said stats are open to interpretation, and you started insulting me for absolutely no reason.

I haven't changed my point once.

I said stats are open to interpretation, and you started insulting me for absolutely no reason.

Ok you blame profitious for something, say I said stuff and I didn't to mention few and first insult I believe you did regarding my English but again think what you want I've seen enough and heard enough to think your a bull****ter and bit of joke so will leave it at that. And walk away

Ok you blame profitious for something, say I said stuff and I didn't to mention few and first insult I believe you did regarding my English but again think what you want I've seen enough and heard enough to think your a bull****ter and bit of joke so will leave it at that. And walk away

Making stuff up now.

Now back to those stats.

What has more impact on a game? 9 x 3m runs or a 1 x 2 meter run?

Last edited:
Is this debate still going on ? I had to strip my computer and put it back together and you guys still haven't finished..
Is POM world class ? It all depends on what people call world class, he doesn't have any real weakness to his game and he performs 90% when he is on the pitch (can't remember if he played us in the second match because if he did than he wasn't stand out then). But I wouldn't personally call him world class. The only players I would call world class, at 6, are Kaino, Alberts and Lobbe. He too me is in the bracket just underneath with the likes of Gorgodze, Burger, Coetzee and co.
Using stats to prove a point is fun but can easily be seen to be wrong. I can easily say that Robshaw is a better 6 than POM. Just compare their 6 nations stats, Robshaw has made 60 tackles (20 on average) and missed 4. POM has made 18 tackles (6 on average) and missed 1. Robshaw has made 29 meters (9.6 on average) from 18 carries (1.6m a carry). POM has made 49 (on average 16.3 on average) from 31 carries(1.5m).

Careful saffy, that same point got me called a bs merchant and accused of moving the goalposts.

Last edited:
Wow, I only just tuned back into this thread. I have not a clue what is going on but everyone seems to be mad at everyone...

I vote we convert this thread into the Andy Goode Photoshop Battle thread Version 2.0

That'll lighten the mood

wow, i only just tuned back into this thread. I have not a clue what is going on but everyone seems to be mad at everyone...

I vote we convert this thread into the andy goode photoshop battle thread version 2.0

that'll lighten the mood
argh evil welshman must kill ;)

Snore

I joined this for some witty and interesting banter but all I've read is the same sh*t stats that morons keep posting. The best stat is the score, after that it doesn't matter how many players shaved their legs before a game. This thread is garbage...

However I will add that England missed mike brown at back. He is a great line breaker and superb under high ball. I thought their centre partnership would destroy Ireland but they never got a look in. Ireland are grinding out results playing at 80%. A good sign going forward.

Wow, I only just tuned back into this thread. I have not a clue what is going on but everyone seems to be mad at everyone...

I vote we convert this thread into the Andy Goode Photoshop Battle thread Version 2.0

That'll lighten the mood

5ysu.jpg

My best work.

Attachments

• 5ysu.jpg
    5ysu.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 10
When Ireland have a good win all their players are world class GN10 have you not learnt that yet?

No no you got that wrong. Irish teams only win because their players are wrapped in cotton wool and because English players got no rest.

Hopefully their mammies and daddies will put the kids away to sleep shortly! :D

Now... for a real row... here is the Amiga500 list of Irish and English players 2015 who I feel are being OVERRATED.

Rory Best - Throwing can be very iffy
Dan Cole - Didn't do much on Sunday against a supposedly weak scrum did he?
POC - not the best carrier or passer of the ball the 2nd row has ever seen.
Lawes - Featuring on rugbydump for a few hard hits every season does not make you a great player. Has been a part of several English packs that have been bullied about the pitch.
SOB - He's still being rated on how he performed 2 years ago.
POM - Does he stop tackling before he reaches 10 in case he runs out of fingers to count them on?
Haskell - Mr Anonymous on Sunday
Vunipola - A number 8 scared of a Rob Kearney tackle?
Ben Youngs - Flap flap flap.
George Ford - He's a kid. Give him time to find his feet before hyping him.
John Joesph - He's a kid too. Give him time to find his feet before hyping him.
Zebo - Played very well at weekend. But great players do it consistently. He needs to back it up before being allowed to hop off the Amiga500 OVERRATED list.
Bowe - Is making up for line breaks and picking slashing runs with endeavour.
Tuilagi - Can't pass, won't pass. One trick ponies tend to be found out sooner rather than later.

Note, this list is not comprehensive, there are others.

Hopefully their mammies and daddies will put the kids away to sleep shortly! :D

Now... for a real row... here is the Amiga500 list of Irish and English players 2015 who I feel are being OVERRATED.

Rory Best - Throwing can be very iffy
Dan Cole - Didn't do much on Sunday against a supposedly weak scrum did he?
POC - not the best carrier or passer of the ball the 2nd row has ever seen.
Lawes - Featuring on rugbydump for a few hard hits every season does not make you a great player. Has been a part of several English packs that have been bullied about the pitch.
SOB - He's still being rated on how he performed 2 years ago.
POM - Does he stop tackling before he reaches 10 in case he runs out of fingers to count them on?
Haskell - Mr Anonymous on Sunday
Vunipola - A number 8 scared of a Rob Kearney tackle?
Ben Youngs - Flap flap flap.
George Ford - He's a kid. Give him time to find his feet before hyping him.
John Joesph - He's a kid too. Give him time to find his feet before hyping him.
Zebo - Played very well at weekend. But great players do it consistently. He needs to back it up before being allowed to hop off the Amiga500 OVERRATED list.
Bowe - Is making up for line breaks and picking slashing runs with endeavour.
Tuilagi - Can't pass, won't pass. One trick ponies tend to be found out sooner rather than later.

Note, this list is not comprehensive, there are others.

I can go along with all that and thanks for changing the subject!!!!

Latest posts