[2015 Six Nations] Player off the Tournament

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
Since the six nations is nearly over who do you think will be the player off the tournament these are my thinking's

George Ford
Sergio Parisse
Jonny Gray
Leigh Halfpenny
Rhys Webb
Stuart Hogg
Chris Robshaw
Rob Kearney
Sean O'Brian
Thierry Dusautoir

who are you thinking ?

If an Englishman win its, based on form to date I'd put Joseph ahead of Ford by an ant's dick.

[strike]George Ford[/strike]
Sergio Parisse
Jonny Gray
Leigh Halfpenny
[strike]Rhys Webb[/strike]
Stuart Hogg
Chris Robshaw
[strike]Rob Kearney[/strike]
Sean O'Brien
[strike]Thierry Dusautoir[/strike]
Jonathan Joseph
Paul O'Connell
AWJ
Dan Biggar

Missed the first game and had a shocker vs Wales so I doubt it.

(Unless I missed the sarcasm!) lol
Na, if Ireland win the tournament it'll be because of his performances against England and France. It depends a lot on how they judge player of the tournament, most influence to winning/final position or overall performance. If it's the first and Ireland win it it should be Sexton if he delivers next week, the latter it'll be Joseph, Bennett or O'Connell, Joseph being the most likely.

Na, if Ireland win the tournament it'll be because of his performances against England and France. It depends a lot on how they judge player of the tournament, most influence to winning/final position or overall performance. If it's the first and Ireland win it should be Sexton if he delivers tomorrow, the latter it'll be Joseph, Bennett or O'Connell, Joseph being the most likely.

Out of the Irish lads, it surely has to be Paul O'C. Consistently fantastic. Even in the defeat to Wales. Atleast as influential as Sexton in the England and French victories.

I think Sam Warburton has been yet again outstanding. Vunipola is so strong for England. Sergio Parisse has been immense. Johnny Sexton could have won player of the tournament on his performance against England alone, and when he is good, he is flawless and scary for the opposition, but he won't win it because he missed the first match and had an awful game yesterday. Jonathan Joseph, when given opportunities, is pretty damn special. Very special mention to POC too, aged 35 and still putting in 80 minute performances.
For me, though, it has to be Leigh Halfpenny. He is just insanely talented and his kicking abilities are hands down the best in the world. As long as he is around and playing like he is today, Rob Kearney or Mike Brown will probably never start for the British and Irish lions, despite them too being crazy talented. Even if Joe Schmidt tomorrow was given the job to pick a Lions starting 15, he'd have to pick Halfpenny. Wales are very very lucky to have him.

He's living on past glories, Jonathan Davies is the best player in the world right now and probably for the next ten years

While the final game (and victor of the tournament) will have a decisive effect, so far my top 5 (pretty much in order) would be:

1. George Ford
2. Sam Warburton
3. Leigh Halfpenny
4. Jonny Sexton
5. Jonathan Joseph

Tough to order those and definitely a few other names that could be mentioned (Dan Biggar could easily take Sexton's place there, for one) but feel like those five have been very impressive.

While the final game (and victor of the tournament) will have a decisive effect, so far my top 5 (pretty much in order) would be:

1. George Ford
2. Sam Warburton
3. Leigh Halfpenny
4. Jonny Sexton
5. Jonathan Joseph

Tough to order those and definitely a few other names that could be mentioned (Dan Biggar could easily take Sexton's place there, for one) but feel like those five have been very impressive.

Difficult to argue your choices there sir

Personally if JJ scores and plays wells against France I would put a tidy sum on him winning it IMHO

But, as is said elsewhere it will probably go to the team that wins the championship.

Latest posts