• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (Round 2)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland do have a history for reckless acts against Wales.

2009:
_45457004_byrne_face_huw.jpg

2011:
lee-byrne-hugo-southwell.jpg

2014:
article-0-1C5150FD00000578-633_634x329.jpg

Is this what we're doing now? ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1424331488.336370.jpgImageUploadedByRugby Forum1424331505.017118.jpgImageUploadedByRugby Forum1424331523.335018.jpgImageUploadedByRugby Forum1424331533.898441.jpg

Second photo taken out of context ... Will please stop this, it is getting tiering like. We get your point, it hasn't changed in over a week. Move on.

Stop the false concern. It's an Internet forum. I'm merely showing that anyone can find a few pictures on the internet which don't look too good to try and make some sort of point.

Stop the false concern. It's an Internet forum. I'm merely showing that anyone can find a few pictures on the internet which don't look too good to try and make some sort of point.
manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg

Anyway have a feeling that this thread might have run its course.

Interesting to note the Russell decision has been appealed....I'm not going to comment anymore on it other than because that will go on and on and on.

manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg

Anyway have a feeling that this thread might have run its course.

Indeed, but it is an Internet forum and if someone posts something I feel I wish to reply to, well then...

I still don't get your last post ...

Maybe I didn't word it very well there are two points. One being that it's all very well picking a few pictures from Google that don't look too good to try & prove some sort of point. As I hopefully showed, anyone can do that.

Secondly, what I should have said was that there's no need to be so precious about it. It's not for you or anyone else to tell everyone that the thread is finished & there's nothing more to say. If you feel the conversation has run its course then simply leave it alone & don't post.

Maybe I didn't word it very well there are two points. One being that it's all very well picking a few pictures from Google that don't look too good to try & prove some sort of point. As I hopefully showed, anyone can do that.

Secondly, what I should have said was that there's no need to be so precious about it. It's not for you or anyone else to tell everyone that the thread is finished & there's nothing more to say. If you feel the conversation has run its course then simply leave it alone & don't post.

Actually he, and I among others, can decide if a thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts