• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs. Ireland (27/02/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you haven't offered an opinion on the game have you? Just on one small incident that seems to have upset you so very much.

Why don't you have a sit down and find your happy place away from all those flailing boots that might gouge out someone's eye ball.

- - - Updated - - -

If that happens the press would be all over it graphic pictures included, did you check the press today, hardly a mention they are so one eyed with their English bias, the same press that come Olympics will report on English athlete wins gold, if the athlete was from Wales, NI, or Scotland they would report British athlete.
Thank God for the Western Mail for a bit of balance.
So the citing officer bottled it, should have given him 6 weeks in my opinion and were it a French or Celt they would have received a ban. However for me I'm glad Brown is playing, he will get wound up and sooner or later will get carded (red with any justice). Alternately he will get the slapping his churlish attitude demands, there's nothing worse than an irritating back trying to act like a macho forward.

stop wait catching my breath

If that happens the press would be all over it graphic pictures included, did you check the press today, hardly a mention they are so one eyed with their English bias, the same press that come Olympics will report on English athlete wins gold, if the athlete was from Wales, NI, or Scotland they would report British athlete.
So the citing officer bottled it, should have given him 6 weeks in my opinion and were it a French or Celt they would have received a ban. However for me I'm glad Brown is playing, he will get wound up and sooner or later will get carded (red with any justice). Alternately he will get the slapping his churlish attitude demands, there's nothing worse than an irritating back trying to act like a macho forward.

What a load of clap trap.

England generally played well and deserved to win. Their stronger bench helped get them over the line. Vunipola was MOTM by some distance. In fact he and Parisse were the standout performers on Saturday. Itoje looked very solid and I'm a bit envious that CJ Stander moved to Ireland and not Scotland as he looks one hell of a player and a cert for next year's Lions tour if recent performances are anything to go by.

Why are you posting on this tread?

It was a game not involving Scotland or any Scottish interest, you have not once made any comment on the actual game or how either side played. You have come on this tread with the sole purpose of having a go at mike brown. So save your sanctimonious whining for someone who gives a toss because I don't. Try writing in the daily mail as they like overreaction and hand wringing

FYI No mention of Brown's indiscretion in todays or yesterdays Mail. Is there a rule somewhere on this forum that only followers of England and Ireland are allowed to comment on an England Ireland match ? If so I trust you will keep your nose out when England are not involved, alternately you could accept that people have opinions and are free to view them however much any of us disagree after all this is supposed to be a democracy, we aren't under shariah law just yet.

FYI No mention of Brown's indiscretion in todays or yesterdays Mail. Is there a rule somewhere on this forum that only followers of England and Ireland are allowed to comment on an England Ireland match ? If so I trust you will keep your nose out when England are not involved, alternately you could accept that people have opinions and are free to view them however much any of us disagree after all this is supposed to be a democracy, we aren't under shariah law just yet.

Your last sentence explains a lot about you. Blocked.

Certainly not, if Stuart Hogg stamps on someone's head when they play France I will be screaming for his lifetime ban.

Certainly not, if Stuart Hogg stamps on someone's head when they play France I will be screaming for his lifetime ban.

theres more chance of a player stamping several feet away from Hogg, yet he claims he was stamped on

But you haven't offered an opinion on the game have you? Just on one small incident that seems to have upset you so very much.

Why don't you have a sit down and find your happy place away from all those flailing boots that might gouge out someone's eye ball.

- - - Updated - - -

������������������ stop wait catching my breath ��������

Check one of my earlier posts yesterday at 12.40pm, it started with -:
Firstly well done England, thoroughly deserved win, could have been more and I think Eddie Jones has done wonders in both his selections and the way he seems to have changed attitudes in his squad. I am feeling a little worried about what happens in 2 weeks time.
No need to apologize we all get wound up from time to time, but do you think you'd have been as positive in reacting to a non England player receiving the same treatment by boot ?

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of clap trap.

Your arrogance is shinning through.

- - - Updated - - -

Well we all hate Hogg so I'm with you on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Your last sentence explains a lot about you. Blocked.

What exactly does that mean ?
Is this an England only forum? in as much as you can say what you want as long as its pro English, grow up mate, if you give it you have to take it, fairs fair.

Valley commando "there's nothing worse than an irritating back trying to act like a macho forward"

..except an irritating poster trying to act as though he knows what he's talking about ;)

FYI Tallshort, stamping is against the rules.

Valley commando "there's nothing worse than an irritating back trying to act like a macho forward"

..except an irritating poster trying to act as though he knows what he's talking about ;)

FYI Tallshort, stamping is against the rules.

Why don't you counter argue rather than being cocky.

This is genuinely the funniest post I have ever read on this forum.

This is genuinely the funniest post I have ever read on this forum.
I still can't tell if he's serious or just on one big long lolfest. If it's the latter I admire his dedication.

I still can't tell if he's serious or just on one big long lolfest. If it's the latter I admire his dedication.

Has to be kidding surely . Although the front page of 'the western Mail' tells it about right. Valley has upset a 7 year old boy at the game .

Has to be kidding surely . Although the front page of 'the western Mail' tells it about right. Valley has upset a 7 year old boy at the game .

What are you on about now always talking in bizarre rhymes, 7 years old sounds about your age.
Anyway I am not going to comment on this post anymore, English arrogance and stupid comments in place of rationale have won.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a joke, hence the funny face, but if you want to see my counter arguments then just read my previous posts in this thread.

The thing is the nasty spiteful streak Brown has I'm not sure he didn't realise what he was doing, can you ?

I thought Murray deserved more of a kicking than he got. Don't cite Brown celebrate him taking the bull by the horns and giving it to the Irish!!!

That an English balanced view to lol at for all those crazy posters on this thread

Apparently Rob Kearney has said Brown was well within his rights.
Something like "If he's holding the ball on the floor you expect a boot to come through at it - it's a big part of England's game and we've got to do better at the breakdown" or something to that effect.

Also Brown's a **** but the sun shines out of POC's arse:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do better at the breakdown? against England? Are we living in bizzaro land where we're good at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts