• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Argentina v South Africa (27/08/2016)

De Allende thinking he could pass through Cordero just like that. Big mistake.

Good last ditch effort to deny de Allende. But if Argentina drop their level with their substitutes then SA will win this.

Mohoje is so dirty! This is not Rugby league, moron

And some of you were scared for the ref.
Why is mohoje still in the field?

Looking at the replays, Mohoje really needs to work on his tackle technique.

I don't have a problem with Mohoje being on after that but he did have two high tackles caught on replay before that so is maybe a little fortunate. I'll be so impressed with these Puma reserves if they can hold on. Sanchez gives them a chance.

this is plain robbery. why even bother playng. the is a criminal reff. this **** doesn't even know what a high take is!!

I thought the clash of heads was an accident. Perhaps at most it was a penalty for a swinging left arm, but the real damage was done by the head.

Man there's been some terrible reffing calls the last 10mins.

Last edited:
The laws should allow 10 substitutes, 8 changes are so little for modern rugby

SA should just keep it with the pack. Our backs are useless.

On Mohoje I think its not that he is dirty but he is tall and was wrong-footed just there. My question went to intent in response to calling Mohoje dirty. I don't deny the potential danger but I'd put it down to clumsiness not intent.

Big kick, excellently taken, only to fudge up the restart. Big defensive set of phases now...

The laws should allow 10 substitutes, 8 changes are so little for modern rugby

No way. Teams need to stop automatically substituting fit players for non tactical reasons (but only due to fitness). I must be going deaf - Thought they'd said Sanchez had returned. Waiting for another SA comeback at the death.

Latest posts