• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v New Zealand (20/08/2016)

How much can you learn from an All Blacks team meeting?

"All right boys, you know your roles, go out there and nail it."

"We are the best team in the world. No one can beat us! just relax out there and you will win."
To be fair to the aussie rugby team i dont think they would be that petty to install a bug they are all professionals. IMO it was probably an outside party like a sunday newspaper or tmz.

To be fair to the aussie rugby team i dont think they would be that petty to install a bug they are all professionals. IMO it was probably an outside party like a sunday newspaper.

I'd go with that.
It's not a rugby thing to do, but it's definitely something that the media would get up to.

I'd go with that.
It's not a rugby thing to do, but it's definitely something that the media would get up to.

I feel confident in predicting that if a rugby person tried to do this, it would have been far less obvious. It seems to have been too well coneiled; by somone used to doing just that - which makes the media FAR more likely suspects.

Could it have been for prior occupants of the room as opposed to being rugby orientated?

Would think corporate as opposed to rugby spying would be more likely, productive and profitable!!

Looking forward to a close and exciting game to kick off the new season of rugby!!

PS WTF is all this stuff about getting some guy to spout before the anthems? Love the hat on the army guy doing the Kiwi anthem though.....!!!

Last edited:
I see the Aussie tactics already they are trying to bore us into submission.....<_< Whats with this prematch and I seem to remember them doing something similar in the last england match?

Thank god the USA still hasn't reconciled with our indigenous population... I couldn't imagine having to listen to a "welcome to our country" speech before matches

Last edited:
How much can you learn from an All Blacks team meeting?

"All right boys, you know your roles, go out there and nail it
."

And probably ABs just bigging themselves up. "We're the most dominant team in history and double world champions.".... Wasn't that on their hotel whiteboard when they were in England a few years ago.

Is there any logic in the positioning of All Black's during the triangle Haka? I can't work it out.

The haka is like listening to a woman talk at the bar. You don't really have any interest but you know it's necessary to get to the fun part.

Is mooning the opposition to distract them, then shifting the ball to the touchline for a score a recognised play?

Boudjedall will be doing his nut, rightly, at the stupidity of Giteau remaining on the pitch.....

Boudjedall will be doing his nut, rightly, at the stupidity of Giteau remaining on the pitch.....

Any time he wants to stop signing players with Giteau's courage and competitiveness, he's welcome to.

I'd have thought after their start the Aussies might have wanted some ball in hand rather than kicking it away at every opportunity. Already at the stage of hoping the Aussies can keep this competitive despite their let-off their.

Any time he wants to stop signing players with Giteau's courage and competitiveness, he's welcome to.

Haha! You and your anti capitalism bias again!! Love it......

It was a bloody ridiculous thing for Giteau to do for himself at the start of his season when all he could have achieved, by staying on, was make the injury worse and his recovery time longer......there are more internationals for him to compete in over the next few weeks before he returns to Toulon!!

It's only courage and commitment of you're somewhat effective after an injury... That was just stupidity

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! You and your anti capitalism bias again!! Love it......

It was a bloody ridiculous thing for Giteau to do for himself at the start of his season when all he could have achieved, by staying on, was make the injury worse and his recovery time longer......there are more internationals for him to compete in over the next few weeks before he returns to Toulon!!

Come on man, this is sports where we demand equality. In life however, we don't give a damn about the have nots.

What was I saying about this wallaby lineout. Cheika is freaking clueless man.

He cant continue to play pocock and hooper and expect to compete in the lineout.

Latest posts