• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v New Zealand (20/08/2016)

At least England beat Aus when they where respectable.

Aus to play Pocock @ 12.

Chieka is overrated.

aus would of been better going after Rennie (Dingo Rennie)

Idk.. Thought this was a better line-up tbh.

I do actually feel a bit sorry for Cheika that is the most experienced side he pretty much could of picked and they've been totally dismantled. Like so badly beaten some careers could be over type beating going on here.

I hate to harp on about it but it further reinforces in my mind Barnes is the biggest joke of a reff getting about. This same fixture last year he let pocock and hooper have a field day and whistled the AB's out of it.

Boudjedall will be doing his nut, rightly, at the stupidity of Giteau remaining on the pitch.....

yep Mourad will have another of his mickey fits...:p we're in for another rant...sells paper though

The best scrum in the world doesn't appear to be going too well today.

The worst Wallabies' performance at Bledisloe that I can remember. This is embarrasing

LOL at England thinking they might beat us after beating this ramshackle mob....

This was in the paper somewhere? This England thinking they can now beat the abs?

In my opinion, until you can beat one of either oz or sa with some consistency, then your chances against the abs are limited. I think most sensible folk would believe that. Oz are completely trollop, as predicted earlier in this thread. Rather, the abs are completely on song.

that half time horn the most welcome sound in oz rugby. 70-3 looks realistic.

Looks like the Australian players are doing a competition who can miss the most tackles.

Why does Chieka still play without an 8 though?

I can understand wanting to play Hooper and Pocock together but why not 6 and 7 with McMahon @ 8 say?

And TBh looking at the two teams i would say the one that played England in the 3rd test is better,

I personally feel that AAC and Genia are both far from the standard esp Genia.

Gits is the only upgrade and he was injured after 10 in this game.

Are we witnessing the end of Union in Australia here?

No we are witnessing an Australian team which has lost 3 of its backline due to injure whilst playing against an incredible New Zealand team.

Also pocock doesn't look like he is 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure Phipps is allowed to do a blatant push like that... But I dont blame him.

Good no call, he'd probably had to have gone to the TMO and no one wants the clock to stop haha

No we are witnessing an Australian team which has lost 3 of its backline due to injure whilst playing against an incredible New Zealand team.

Pretty much this once the AB have there tail up they are near unstoppable.

This Aus Backline is completely mashed up and IMO Genia and AAC shouldn't of been rushed staright into the XV V the AB's.

The best scrum in the world doesn't appear to be going too well today.

Because there have been so many?

i count about 10 in between the abs 90% possession.

as a competition this game is cack.

just another example of how far NZ is ahead in world rugby - sigh :)

Last edited:
Pretty much this once the AB have there tail up they are near unstoppable.

This Aus Backline is completely mashed up and IMO Genia and AAC shouldn't of been rushed staright into the XV V the AB's.

Selecting players that have been playing in France is a recipe for disaster.....

- - - Updated - - -

These Wallabies are so bad you begin to wonder if theres a player revolt against Cheika or something???

With Giteau in the team it wouldnt surprise me.

Latest posts