• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] New Zealand v Argentina (10/09/2016)

Awesome game so far. Argentina have improved so much. On the other hand our defense has pretty suspect. Giving away way too many penalties as well.

I just don't get why the Jaguares struggled in super 18 with these players.

never seen arg doing this many offloads!! almost no knock ons. lucky play for Barret on that rebound. Damm it

Awesome game so far. Argentina have improved so much.

Very good game and quite entertaining ,love they way Argentina is playing. Was a good decision to include them to the tri nations.
These players have been playing together for a long time now. Super rugby clearly helped them. The next Super Rugby tournament will be much better for them as every game playing together will improve them.

The Arg 10, from what I've seen so far, is pretty useless. Holds onto the ball for far too long so either himself or the player he passes to gets stitched.

Awesome game so far. Argentina have improved so much. On the other hand our defense has pretty suspect. Giving away way too many penalties as well.

Jaguares are coached by the assistant coach of the national side, Perez. He is clearly nowhere near the same quality of coach as Hourcade and doesn't have any significant head coach experience. It is like night and day but the same players!

That's a loooooooot of penalties against NZ .... should be a warning by now

Impressive change of tactics at half time by Argentina. Completely outfoxed Hansen by focussing on forwards.

This is a test match of the highest order.

Fantastic stuff all round.

Barrett ruins every game I watch when he's playing for the ABs. Sign of a good player haha.

Latest posts