• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] New Zealand v Australia (27/08/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It boggles my mind whenever I see people do a world 15 and kaino isnt in it.

The guy is legit one of the best blind sides of ALL TIME. He's 33 years old and was an absolute beast in the game last week and I expect nothing different tonight. Nobody in the world stops opposing forwards dead in their tracks like Kaino has done for his entire career NOBODY.

These idiots above would rather have the likes of Pocock or Hooper and Vunipola... Jesus wept you people are dumb.

Let's play spot the ignorant Kiwi...

Selecting Pocock over Kaino is entirely justified, although I agree Vunipola or Hooper is pretty ridiculous.

Just so you know, when you call people who don't scare your opinion dumb and idiots, it makes you look like a bit of a ****.

Vunipola this last season was absolutely insane. He was the best player in the 6 nations along with Itoje, and his club form for Saracens was phenomenal too. He was brilliant in Australia too. Saracens were ridiculous this year, the best english club side for a decade probably.

Itoje/Vunipola/Farrell are the reason England will go unbeaten in 2016.

Didn't kaino used to not get in the NZ team behind Messam? I always thought he was an impact sub. He's a strong ball carrier but he's no way near as skilful as Read for example. Have you got a man crush on him or something?

I actually think we're going to crush SA and Australia at twickenham. Our pack is just insane at the moment. Even Robshaw's playing well, and Haskell's got a timely injury, meaning hopefully we can discover a proper 7. I would even give us a chance against NZ at home, but for our 100% record maybe it's best we avoid them this autumn!

It boggles my mind whenever I see people do a world 15 and kaino isnt in it.

The guy is legit one of the best blind sides of ALL TIME. He's 33 years old and was an absolute beast in the game last week and I expect nothing different tonight. Nobody in the world stops opposing forwards dead in their tracks like Kaino has done for his entire career NOBODY.

These idiots above would rather have the likes of Pocock or Hooper and Vunipola... Jesus wept you people are dumb.

i think it was the nails in the wrist and the asphyxiation that caused the tears

On Another note, is Cheika slightly losing the plot? Weird team selections week after week now.
Dropping Fardy last week, playing Cooper and Foley at 12 this week. His locks seem to switch every week. I'm not sure he knows what he's doing. He found a perfect formula leading up to the RWC but it's getting a bit ugly now. The performance last week was embarrassing. How that winger Haylet-Petty is still in the team after his tackling is a mystery. And Steven Moore is playing awfully. Can't hit a line-out, and his carries are really soft. I have doubts about Kerevi as a test match centre, but Kuridrani was so bad last week I understand him being dropped.

LOL you guys are delusional!!

We'll see at the end of the year how good Vunipola is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN07z6SHNqw Doesnt look that great here does he? Im picking he'll just be another overrated notherner by the end of that tour. Itoje I rate but he's young if you lot think he's going to get anywhere near Retalick and Whitelock this year your dreaming.

Trying to say that Messam (Messam himself has admitted and would admit Kaino is the best blindside in NZ and probably the world) was ahead of Kaino is like saying Sam Cane was ahead of Richie Mccaw. That statement alone tells me you know zilch about the NZ game and obviously have hardly seen Kaino play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5goBV_jf9Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkotQRGfts

Last edited:
Let's play spot the ignorant Kiwi...

Well, lets also play spot the ignorant Pom then, because...

Selecting Pocock over Kaino is entirely justified, .

...Pocock is an "Openside" Flanker, while Kaino is a "Blindside" Flanker... please tell me that you DO understand the difference!!

ETA:

Here's a primer for you, just in case

https://www.balls.ie/rugby/160369-difference-between-an-openside-and-blindside-flanker/160369

Last edited:
I can't imagine how hot the takes are gonna be when it becomes summer for you guys

- - - Updated - - -

Or do you use the heat from the takes to help you survive the winter?

#wemayneverknow

Last edited:
Have a feeling we may need to break out the Thesaurus to describe this game. Could be a long 80 minutes for the Aussies

Very poor by Dagg there just stood under the ball. He's been around long enough to know to be coming forward onto that. Folau was always going to get that!

You could see Ben Smith could tell that was going to go pear shaped and tried to come in and help.

Dagg is really an odd option to be running on that wing can only think injuries have forced it.

Booing a kick, those New Zealanders are so respectful....

:p

This is just way too easy. Australia are hopeless. That's how the All Blacks beat teams. The opposition just make it too easy for them.

How is Australia THIS crap. Or are NZ just the best ever. They just make it look easy as.

Other than getting some lucky scrum calls and trying to pick fights they really dont look any better than last week to me.

I reckon Poite has his black goggles on.

The number of off sides at the breakdown and coming in from the side from NZ is unbelievable - I've counted 11 already. Poite hasn't seen any. Or has he?

Poite must go!!!!!!!!

The Rugby Championship is so boring. The ABs always win, I prefer Super Rugby. I'm going to sleep again, 04:10 am here

Booing a kick, those New Zealanders are so respectful....

:p

Loool. Don't understand it now though. McCaw gone, Cooper past prime.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow ref stood right there, massive forward pass lol.

Why about time? That's his first proper offence. On the hand, what an idiot haha

Coles should have been binned on the other hand.

Wouldnt be a NZ vs whoever thread without the usual token pom putting in the usual two cents would it? It amuses me how its always a pom and usually one of about 3 or 4 regulars.

Coles binned pff whatever.

That aussie lock was a walking yellow as soon as he started that first handbags at ten paces crap.

Wouldnt be a NZ vs whoever thread without the usual token pom putting in the usual two cents would it? It amuses me how its always a pom and usually one of about 3 or 4 regulars.

Oh we're sorry, we didnt know we weren't allowed an opinion on the game.

We must let Sky know we arent allowed to watch and/or form opinions on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts