• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] New Zealand v South Africa (17/09/2016)

Fair call on Moala, but if SBW can get fit he will walk back into the side. Straight over Crotty if need be.
Nobody offloads like SBW, he is the King.
The only thing they may do is maintain Crotty at 12 and drop Fekitoa for SBW ;-)
Either way if the great man can get fit again he will be a monty as a starter.

I'm not so sure, I would say there's no way that SBW would be left out of the match day squad, but whether he walks in over Crotty is another matter. I would hope that he has to prove he's better, as Crotty is the incumbent ... SBW could play in the 13 jersey too

The score was 0-0, the Boks in AB territory and advancing. Then Jantjies got penalised for offside. Barrett went for touch and advance the ABs into the Boks territory. A few phases later Jantjies is penalised again for offside. Barrett converts the penalty. From the restart somehow the Boks turns over possession and advance to the ABs 5 meter line and inevitably Habana score. Then straight after the restart Jantjies knocks the ball. The ABs eventually score from there.

Over to you AC.

It's still wide open for second place in the RC
Argentina have a home game coming up, South Africa have their chance to get revenge on the Wallabies.
I'm interested to see how the rest of the games pan out as the heat gets turned up for the second spot.
The Bokke need to get a win over the Wallabies to keep their hopes alive and kicking up the charts and to give them that boost for the last hurrah

It's still wide open for second place in the RC
Argentina have a home game coming up, South Africa have their chance to get revenge on the Wallabies.
I'm interested to see how the rest of the games pan out as the heat gets turned up for the second spot.
The Bokke need to get a win over the Wallabies to keep their hopes alive and kicking up the charts and to give them that boost for the last hurrah

As far as Boks are concerned.....
They have played 7 this year and have a 42% win record. Given the quality of opposition in the remaining 5 fixtures of which only 2 are at home I don't see them maintaining even that record.

I foresee a loss to Oz and AB at home. It's a toss up for the wooden spoon between Arg/SA and I wouldn't bet against the Pumas beating Oz at home.

For Boks further losses to England and Wales in November - hopefully they will beat Italy however even this is not a certainty anymore which if they lose will be another first to add to Japan.

Bok 2016 record will be
Played 12
Won 3
Lost 9.

I just watched this game again and i have to say the young chap Warren Whiteley put in a real shift for the Boks. I was to busy watching my team the first couple of viewings to notice much on the Bok side but their captain, the hooker put in a good half before injury saw him away and Whitely put in a strong and positive 80 minutes. He kept the AB's honest wherever he was on the pitch.

As far as Boks are concerned.....
They have played 7 this year and have a 42% win record. Given the quality of opposition in the remaining 5 fixtures of which only 2 are at home I don't see them maintaining even that record.

I foresee a loss to Oz and AB at home. It's a toss up for the wooden spoon between Arg/SA and I wouldn't bet against the Pumas beating Oz at home.

For Boks further losses to England and Wales in November - hopefully they will beat Italy however even this is not a certainty anymore which if they lose will be another first to add to Japan.

Bok 2016 record will be
Played 12
Won 3
Lost 9.

That match is at Twickenham

I just watched this game again and i have to say the young chap Warren Whiteley put in a real shift for the Boks. I was to busy watching my team the first couple of viewings to notice much on the Bok side but their captain, the hooker put in a good half before injury saw him away and Whitely put in a strong and positive 80 minutes. He kept the AB's honest wherever he was on the pitch.

He's a top player that Whitely. Had he been playing for the All Blacks on Saturday night we would probably be lauding his 9 out of 10 performance. It's similar with poor old De Klerk. He is looking worse in every game, but that's because too much is being asked of him in that Bok team. His likely has little faith in his team mates and his head will be in a muddle.

Latest posts