South Africa
Super%20Rugby.png

Blues.png
Versus%20Super.png
Brumbies.png

Venue: Eden Park
Time: 09:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Teams

Blues: 15 Melani Nanai, 14 Matt Duffie, 13 Male Sa'u/Matt Vaega, 12 Piers Francis, 11 Tevita Li, 10 Ihaia West, 9 Bryn Hall, 8 Steven Luatua, 7 Kara Pryor, 6 Jerome Kaino, 5 Josh Bekhuis/Scott Scrafton, 4 Patrick Tuipulotu, 3 Ofa Tu'ungafasi, 2 James Parsons (captain), 1 Sam Prattley

Substitutes: 16 Quentin MacDonald, 17 Nic Mayhew, 18 Sione Mafileo, 19 Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, 20 Blake Gibson, 21 Billy Guyton, 22 Matt Vaega/Michael Little, 23 Lolagi Visinia

Brumbies: 15 Aidan Toua, 14 Nigel Ah Wong, 13 Tevita Kuridrani, 12 Matt Toomua, 11 James Dargaville, 10 Christian Leali'ifano (co-captain), 9 Tomás Cubelli, 8 Michael Wells, 7 Jarrad Butler, 6 Scott Fardy, 5 Sam Carter, 4 Rory Arnold, 3 Ben Alexander, 2 Stephen Moore (co-captain), 1 Scott Sio.

Substitutes: 16 Josh Mann-Rea, 17 Allan Alaalatoa, 18 Ruan Smith, 19 Blake Enever, 20 Tam Staniforth, 21 Joe Powell, 22 Andrew Smith, 23 Lausii Taliauli

Last edited:
Blue are carving the ponys up!!

This Pryor guy at 7 for the blues has been outstanding two or three weeks in a row.

The ref is going to be a very big talking point if the Brumbies make a second half comeback, hard for me to make a judgement though because my stream is choppy as ****.

That second try from the brumbies was BS the reff missed their cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the state of Fardy Blues forwards wrecked him.

That's the best I've seen blues play in ages. The West-Francis combo has been awesome in the last couple of games. Kaino-Pryor-Luatua have been great as well.

Even though we are going to end up with wooden spoon again, this has been a much more hopeful season.

Good to see Luatua back on point, hes been low on form for some time now.

Also been good to see West start to truly look the part at this level. He can be amazing and has shown All Black potential at NPC level. Absolutely critical for the blues and the pressure seems to have come off them a bit to try and find a world class 10. Seems like a good combination growing with Hall and Francis.

Francis has been a bit of a surprise to be honest. Hes playing very well.

bad news for the Tahs who have to go to eden park next weekend... I think you can pretty much lock the brumbies in.

Who have the Blues signed to replace Te Vita Li? Absolutely morons for letting him go to the Highlanders again..

bad news for the Tahs who have to go to eden park next weekend... I think you can pretty much lock the brumbies in.

What we are yet to see is the Blues turn these performances in back to back, lets see how they back up at home before we write of the Tahs.

For me, hardly an upset. Think the blues played well the last time I saw them, being unlucky not to get more from that game, as I recall. they got off to a flyer here. Brumbies looked like they were still on the plane. Nanai, west, Pryor and Kanno have all played well in the last 2 blues games I have seen. Pryors got some pace for a flanker.

What we are yet to see is the Blues turn these performances in back to back, lets see how they back up at home before we write of the Tahs.

that kinda changes at eden park, despite the struggles the blues have had they have won something like 13 of the last 14 games against Australian teams at Eden park.

Latest posts