• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Cheetahs vs. Jaguares (Round 1) 26/02/2016

Who would have thought we'd be so happy to end the first half trailing by 7?

I did not realize how useless Zelinga is, he literally offers nothing.

Well, that was interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if the argentines turned it on in the second half.

The complaining the Jags players do about every decision is very reminiscent of their fellow soccer counterparts.

They are starting to show their class.

It could be a very long season for the Cheetahs.

Cheetahs are offering nothing on attack and were never really capable of stopping the Jags from scoring. Inevitable. Zelinga needs to go off.

Cheetahs at the ruck are absolutely horrible!!

- - - Updated - - -

Meyer has been a revelation since coming on

I'm at work and I cannot watch the game, I'll watch it when I come home at night. No disrespect to Cheetahs fans and also forgive me from my ignorance regarding SR but I didn't think the game was going to be this hard. I mean, Jaguares are basically the Pumas.

I'm at work and I cannot watch the game, I'll watch it when I come home at night. No disrespect to Cheetahs fans and also forgive me from my ignorance regarding SR but I didn't think the game was going to be this hard. I mean, Jaguares are basically the Pumas.

Well, you are right, and the Cheetahs team is basically a brand new team with a new coaching setup.

Zelinga's misses at goal going to end up be the difference. Missed opportunity this game.

Well done Jaguares. Not the greatest quality game. However, some good running and handling in parts.

First victory of Jaguares in Super Rugby history.

Latest posts