Club or Nation
South Africa
Super%20Rugby.png

140520034314297450.png
Versus%20Super.png
pQq12mb.png

Venue: Growthpoint Kings Park
Time: 19:15 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Was an error ridden game. Gave sharks an indication of who should start in the playoffs.
Coenie Oosthuizen is not the same player after his injury, he got destroyed over and over by the cheetahs scrum. Lourens adriaanse will now start all the finals game ahead of him.
The sharks did not really play a game that makes you think they will win the cup let alone potentially rematch the lions again at Ellis park.
We can now rest a bunch of players for the sunwolves and then guys like Lambie, Willie le Roux, Daniel du Preez should be back. With that thought it leaves sharks supporters with more confidence for the finals.

Sharks have the players to be a very good attacking team , but we don't know how to attack

Sharks have the players to be a very good attacking team , but we don't know how to attack

Yea i really dont get it. We have always had good players and many springboks. Since that 07 team with Montgomery we have had some of the best players but the results have been fluctuating up and down. Its probably something to do with the laid back Durban culture or the sharks has a Real Madrid mentality ( just rely on your star players to win matches for you). Its sad that brendan venter did not stay for long because he really would have developed the culture to where it needs to be.

Yea i really dont get it. We have always had good players and many springboks. Since that 07 team with Montgomery we have had some of the best players but the results have been fluctuating up and down. Its probably something to do with the laid back Durban culture or the sharks has a Real Madrid mentality ( just rely on your star players to win matches for you). Its sad that brendan venter did not stay for long because he really would have developed the culture to where it needs to be.

That is why I really wanted John Mitchell at the Sharks would have got their minds in the right place , on paper we are suppose to be a monster team but every year this time we still in doubt for playoffs

Latest posts