• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2017/18 Champions cup & Challenge Cup Pools draw thread.

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
For anyone that cares the draw is happening now the champions cup is @ 1:20 BST.

DBzMXNsWsAETGc6.jpg

DBzGw8ZW0AAD36D.jpg

Last edited:
Champions cup Live
Tier Draw:
Tier 1: Exeter, Scarlets, Clermont Munster, Wasps
Tier 2: Saracens, Leinster, La Rochelle, RC Toulon, Racing 92
Tier 3: Bath, Ulster, Montpillier, Leicester Tigers, Ospreys,
Tier 4: Harlequins, Glasgow, Castres, Treviso, Northampton Saints

Pool Draw:
Pool 1: Wasps, La Rochelle, Ulster, Harlequins
Pool 2: Clermont, Saracens, Ospreys, Northampton Saints
Pool 3: Exeter Chiefs, Leinster, Montpelier, Glasgow Warriors,
Pool 4: Munster, Racing 92, Leicester Tigers, Castres,
Pool 5: Scarlets, Toulon, Bath, Benetton,

Last edited:
Wanted to play Leinster this year just for the MOC V Lancaster aspect. Since Leinster fans have a dislike of MOC and Tigers fans have a dislike of Lancaster.

The fact we have Saints sucks, feel like we have played 700 times in the last few years. Clermont and Ospreys are two trips I've not made before so fingers crossed I can get to both of them

Hahaha what the ****. The ERC is like your mate who keeps trying to force you and an uggo fuggo (in this case two) together at every opportunity because he's a bad friend and he knows it makes you uncomfortable and they only thing you can do is nill them so hard they question themselves as a rugby organisation.
Okay the analogy slipped there at the end but you take my point innit.
@The Alpha Bro might join you to Ex. Would like to visit. Will have to dig out the headdress from Halloween last year which is apparently "cultural appropriation".

Hahaha what the ****. The ERC is like your mate who keeps trying to force you and an uggo fuggo (in this case two) together at every opportunity because he's a bad friend and he knows it makes you uncomfortable and they only thing you can do is nill them so hard they question themselves as a rugby organisation.
Okay the analogy slipped there at the end but you take my point innit.
@The Alpha Bro might join you to Ex. Would like to visit. Will have to dig out the headdress from Halloween last year which is apparently "cultural appropriation".

I'm assuming Tigers are the Baes' and Munster/Racing are the Munters that are being forced on us.

Our pool is just a massive bro down. Apart from all the old Leinster fans who get angry at me for leaving to get beer everyone in the group is sound and Glasgow dislike Munster too!

Completely stupid to have Clermont and Saracens in same pool. They should be top seed as finalists.

I have full trust in ERPC's ability to screw up the CCup that bit more. This plays right into the hands of the Top 14. Wehee.

I'm assuming Tigers are the Baes' and Munster/Racing are the Munters that are being forced on us.
Wellit's your crowd that got dumped, and you guys probably wish we'd done it by text instead of through Jaco Taute on those soft boys you sent to Limerick
@The Alpha Bro There's a reason we don't get along. I hope you like approximately 50 minutes of booing.

Wellit's your crowd that got dumped, and you guys probably wish we'd done it by text instead of through Jaco Taute on those soft boys you sent to Limerick
@The Alpha Bro There's a reason we don't get along. I hope you like approximately 50 minutes of booing.

What ever you want to believe.

MOCs' men will storm Thomond park.

TELEMMGLPICT000126007691-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkzRVrpaG8pgYx8zuruU0oLxVMM-N2Dh3uu4C0ivbnMw.jpeg

Last edited:
We always end up with a really rough group when we're in the champions cup, and we've followed that up with having a rough group in the challenge.
No easy 10pts from a semi pro side there!

Stade & Edinburgh in same group as a qualifier again. Enisei in same group as Dragons again. Deja vu all around.

@Groundhog what is your squad looking like next season?
Ehm well we lost Donnacha Ryan which I would go as far as calling catastrophic. That said we've made a handy squad signing in Hart, and Hanrahan and Chris Farrell could contend for starting spots. Our young boys will be older and wiser and Rassie has trimmed a lot of guys who were not deemed good enough for the team which is good. Sad about the loss of Saili, but he was too expensive. We're likely to wrap up signings with what should be a top second row considering how much money we've freed up.

Ehm well we lost Donnacha Ryan which I would go as far as calling catastrophic. That said we've made a handy squad signing in Hart, and Hanrahan and Chris Farrell could contend for starting spots. Our young boys will be older and wiser and Rassie has trimmed a lot of guys who were not deemed good enough for the team which is good. Sad about the loss of Saili, but he was too expensive. We're likely to wrap up signings with what should be a top second row considering how much money we've freed up.

Sounds like MOC is wanting to do the same think in terms of trimming for Tigers.

Latest posts