• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

bit of a late one but Paul Doran Jones has now joined Rosslyn Park in Nat 1 in a player coach role, as has Jordan Turner Hall.

Not sure how or why Mooloo Magician Sevu Reece has been let go by the Chiefs......but the 21yr old is in amazing form atm...
Reece is absolutely killing it for Waikato , ...Reece a key player in Waikato's miraculous eight day winning run where they toppled Taranaki to win the Ranfurly Shield after fending off Wellington on Wednesday ( hat trick Reece) and then succesfully defended against Hawkes bay the following Thursday...

Also the Duanne Monkley Medal leader in tries scored this season....
also a key figure in the Waikato 7s squad ..
A very talented and exciting young player to watch out for joining Connacht.....many people asking how the Fijian Flyer has got a way ??.... so looks like a promising prospect for the Irish club...

West confirmed to Sale Sharks.

Part of me thinks it might be a good signing.
Saints fans don't like him, but I think a lot of that might be one side of the story being pushed a lot by certain players and pundits.
He did help make a saints pack that won the league, just player recruitment after let them down badly and that isn't his remit.

Bit like polishing a turd though, isn't in?

We could bring in the best forwards coach in the world and they're not gonna turn out tight 5 into a unit that will even get parity during the muddy winter months ahead.

Good player, poorly served at Exeter.
He'sgood enough to be their starter (with Slade at IC) but sits around 5th choice centre in their pecking order

That's a good signing. I'd say he's a similar type of player to MacGinty so he should slot in well.

Latest posts