• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2017 British and Irish Lions font

I was ready to release the fonts today but Windows decided to install updates and failed. After a few manipulations to backup and restore my data before resetting my laptop to a previous version, I can't even boot it anymore now... I hate Microsoft with a vengeance, too bad I just can't install rugby challenge on my Linux partition.

So to make it short, I just don't know when I can release the pssg file. Hopefully I'll manage to repair my laptop, but there's no guarantee it'll be done soon.

I was ready to release the fonts today but Windows decided to install updates and failed. After a few manipulations to backup and restore my data before resetting my laptop to a previous version, I can't even boot it anymore now... I hate Microsoft with a vengeance, too bad I just can't install rugby challenge on my Linux partition.

So to make it short, I just don't know when I can release the pssg file. Hopefully I'll manage to repair my laptop, but there's no guarantee it'll be done soon.
All good mate, these things happen

So guys, a quick message to tell you that I lost everything in the end, a year worth of work and other stuff. So I'm pretty ****** about it but I can't really do anything to recover my data. I managed to get a new RC3 game today, so I'm back at it, I guess.
I'll be taking two days off Thursday and Friday so it'll be an opportunity to finish the work even quicker!

Here is what I managed to do this evening

0_lions_1.png 1_lions_1.png

So guys, a quick message to tell you that I lost everything in the end, a year worth of work and other stuff. So I'm pretty ****** about it but I can't really do anything to recover my data. I managed to get a new RC3 game today, so I'm back at it, I guess.
I'll be taking two days off Thursday and Friday so it'll be an opportunity to finish the work even quicker!

Here is what I managed to do this evening

View attachment 5317 View attachment 5318
awh thats a bummer man , great to see a modder with such passion , keep going mate !

Latest posts