Club or Nation
La Plata
Munster 2017/18 H&A kits and minikits
2d1mgxv.png

2u7yiqp.png

10ng4ue.png

1zmcl0k.png

Last edited:
Can you make the British and Irish Lions Tour kit and also the New Zealand kit?

Sorry Ezzy but I think that Peter83 is doing the international teams, now I am focused in aviva premiership kits. All this content will be in the rugby patch

Kit of british lions and nz are available in the last patch

Maybe you're not happy with the kits I made...

Sorry Ezzy but I think that Peter83 is doing the international teams, now I am focused in aviva premiership kits. All this content will be in the rugby patch
No problem. I did forget that I have downloaded @peter83 new kits(Fiji, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand).
Kit of british lions and nz are available in the last patch

Maybe you're not happy with the kits I made...
@peter83 no man. I'm very happy with your work. If it wasnt for you we still wouldn't have a new patch.

Gonza wanted to know if you had made the munster kit because I already did, so I see your kits have more details than mine ... I also think that some members of the forum are not very happy with my kits, I will rethink Continue working on the new patch ... since this last work practically did it alone...

ml3wia.png

vou1zp.png

x51uf6.png

Last edited:
No problem. I did forget that I have downloaded @peter83 new kits(Fiji, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand).

@peter83 no man. I'm very happy with your work. If it wasnt for you we still wouldn't have a new patch.

My friend, I know that my kits are not the best .. but I tell him that I am trying to make them the most similar to reality, maybe I lacked a lot of practice in the details of kitsa, but as I said when I started with the patch I did mkucho incapie in trying to make all the kits before the end of the last season and I would not fix tantro in the details because it takes too much time .. besides that I have to do everything else in the patch, using many hours of time to check Every thing .. espro know how to understand why the low quality of the kits

I'm going to wait to know what kits are doing so I do not do the same as you did

EXCELLENT WORK FRIEND ARE VERY GOOD

Gonza wanted to know if you had made the munster kit because I already did, so I see your kits have more details than mine ... I also think that some members of the forum are not very happy with my kits, I will rethink Continue working on the new patch ... since this last work practically did it alone...

ml3wia.png

vou1zp.png

x51uf6.png
@peter83 please don't say that about your work, I speak on behalf of most people here when i say that your work has been excellent, and as you say you basically worked on the last patch on your own so you obviously didn't have time to fully detail the kits when you make them as you had other stuff both patch wise and socially to worry, the kits are definitely playable, just take abit off time on them and then you'll get better results than most kit makers here.

@peter83 please don't say that about your work, I speak on behalf of most people here when i say that your work has been excellent, and as you say you basically worked on the last patch on your own so you obviously didn't have time to fully detail the kits when you make them as you had other stuff both patch wise and socially to worry, the kits are definitely playable, just take abit off time on them and then you'll get better results than most kit makers here.
@peter83 I totally agree with ImScotty.

@peter83 I totally agree with ImScotty.
Hi everyone I return to this forum to help, because I enjoy a lot making things for this community and inproving this wonderfull game. @ Peter83 you have made a huge and excellent work alone, and all the people in this forum is grateful for that. I will do all the aviva premiership kits, the next one will be scarlets and harlequins kits.

Thanks for the compliments friends .. when I started working on patch 2016-17, I simply did it as a jobi because for years I did not make kits and it clearly cost me to re-do the kits in the best way, but luckily there were members Of the forum that started to compromise and well luckily we could finish it, in my opinion the patch was not so bad obviously missing many details to polish but I think it is as updated as possible in both the kits and the list that did @ ama1, Also was very good the help of @geostar, I hope now that I returned @Gonzalo ar we can make a better patch

Thanks for the compliments friends .. when I started working on patch 2016-17, I simply did it as a jobi because for years I did not make kits and it clearly cost me to re-do the kits in the best way, but luckily there were members Of the forum that started to compromise and well luckily we could finish it, in my opinion the patch was not so bad obviously missing many details to polish but I think it is as updated as possible in both the kits and the list that did @ ama1, Also was very good the help of @geostar, I hope now that I returned @Gonzalo ar we can make a better patch
I certainly agree with your post and i will try to contribute by fixing the euro cup and other errors which i have came across, For now i'm putting the tri nations on hold and keen with the 3 teams instead of 4 or else after the first game it will crash, But i still believe there is other files i need for fixtures of the euro cup if anyone could help me out there i will try to repair them asap.

Latest posts