• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Scotland vs Wales (25/02/2017)

The thing I don't fully understand is the speed of the process by which guys like Roberts and Hibbard have come to be accepted as not having anything let to offer Wales.

Hibbard has never been anything less that superb for Gloucester - my understanding is he got dropped from the Wales side prior to the 2015 RWC because Gatland thought he was liable to give away too many penalties. Dunno if that's true.
Hook has also been excellent for us and did a decent job at Perpignon. Unless he really did punch Edwards it's difficult to understand why he has only been peripheral for Wales - He left Wales in his absolute prime, improved himself as a player and as a result became less and less involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you watched the Wales V England game you would of seen dynamism that was shown by Moriarty , hard hitting , carrying ,not taking a backward step not influenced by the likes of gatland , he plays with a freshness and shows a vigour that I love to see just want to see more young players like him breaking through the ranks.

I watch him most weeks and he's a better 6, I promise.

And quite why you consider Faletou past his best at 26 is beyond me - he's world class imho and still classes as a young player, relatively speaking.

Just saw Sam Davies dummy and pass to matevesi for the Ospreys . How is he not starting?!

Latest posts