• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Scotland vs Italy (18/03/2017)

Surely that's a second YC? If you keep infringing in the 5 after the first men should keep going off...

- - - Updated - - -

God Italy are ****....

Surprised there wasn't another penalty at that maul. Gilchrist swam up the side then started pulling it back.

The sad thing is Italy have been relatively competitive all match they just can't put any points on the board to save their lives.

Its an impossible job to motivate these Italian players, the lose 90% of their games, promotion/relegation would do them good as they'd get to win 5 games every other year and improve.

The only thing keeping this game vaguely interesting is the BP situation for Scotland.

The only thing keeping this game vaguely interesting is the BP situation for Scotland.

Even then it doesn't matter because it would take something miraculous in Paris to get either of those sides ahead of them and their PD won't be good enough to get past Ireland if they win.

Even then it doesn't matter because it would take something miraculous in Paris to get either of those sides ahead of them and their PD won't be good enough to get past Ireland if they win.

Assuming Ireland don't get spanked harder than when a dominatrix spanks me.

They needed the BP if France win.

How long did it take them to realise going wide works. It's bloody Italy. Don't go down the middle they love that. Stretch them wide every time.

Terrible match. Fair play to Scotland on three wins, it'd be very cruel if you ended up finishing fourth, its what I'm hoping for for an Irish point of view though!

Terrible match. Fair play to Scotland on three wins, it'd be very cruel if you ended up finishing fourth, its what I'm hoping for for an Irish point of view though!
Wouldn't third be good enough for you guys?

Just to clarify I felt Scotland could have won the whole thing after 3 games and if they had beat England. However last two games they have gone backwards.

Oh dear,
I thouhgt that the England of a few years ago had invented how not to score tries, but Italy's performance today beggars belief
Mike

Latest posts