• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2017 RBS Women's Six Nations

Listening to it, as soon as I tune in England score their 4th try of the first half, with Wales yet to score

Sounds a bit like, er, women against girls, so to speak

England destroying Wales, bonus point already and getting a point a minute.

I got KO time wrong so I'm watching about half an hour behind.

Discussion wise, there's not much to discuss, Pro.s Vs Amateurs

So should be 2 wins and maybe another to come this evening. Hope so, so I can tune into Scrum V on Sunday and them not being able to dodge all 3.:).

Fair to say that the money RFU has put into ladies rugby is paying dividends.

Fair to say that the money RFU has put into ladies rugby is paying dividends.

Absolutely. They're unbelievable! I can't see them losing to Wales in the next 5 years. They're so far ahead in regards to development.

So I've been able to watch the 20-40 minute quarters of both games so far and all I've seen is England defending like crazy with a one try lead.

The pro's vs amateurs discussion is annoying because ideally all the teams should be at some level of professionalism and give the women a chance to play their best. However it is not, so should the RFU wait until everyone else is ready and not let the English girls get paid for what they are good at like the men?

The pro's vs amateurs discussion is annoying because ideally all the teams should be at some level of professionalism and give the women a chance to play their best. However it is not, so should the RFU wait until everyone else is ready and not let the English girls get paid for what they are good at like the men?

I reckon it's paving the way. Someone had to go first and the other unions aren't going to let us hog the trophies for long.

Yeah agreed. If the Ireland v England game had been shown on the BBC it would have been a fantastic advert for women's game. Both sides gave it their all and was far closer than the scoreline suggests.

Latest posts