• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 12: Jaguares vs. Force (13/05/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

q12RYgu.jpg
V
07rxw6d.png

Venue:
Estadio Jose Amalfitani
Time: 23:40 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

A big (?). Don´t know how strong force can be. Hopefully they are jet lagged and we can win here with BP.

Jaguares: 15 Joaquín Tuculet, 14 Santiago Cordero, 13 Matias Orlando, 12 Jerónimo de la Fuente, 11 Batista Ezcurra, 10 Juan Martín Hernández, 9 Martín Landajo, 8 Benjamin Macome, 7 Juan Manuel Leguizamón, 6 Tomás Lezana, 5 Matías Alemanno, 4 Guido Petti, 3 Ramiro Herrera, 2 Agustín Creevy, 1 Santiago Garcia Botta
Replacements: 16 Julían Montoya, 17 Lucas Noguera Paz, 18 Felipe Arregui, 19 Tomás Lavanini, 20 Leonardo Senatore, 21 Gonzalo Bertranou, 22 Joaquín Díaz Bonilla, 23 Manuel Montero

The debut of Tomás Lavanini and Manuel Montero in this season after their injuries.

Force are solid but are pretty banged up apparently. With Landajo and others returning this needs to be a BP for the Jaguares to keep their season on life support.

Jeronimo de la Fuente fractured his right thumb in training and Santiago González-Iglesias will start the match replacing him.

This will probably go down in history books as a landmark 1st half. Arguably the most entertainig, dynamic and high level 40 minutes of rugby ever seen. Rugby at its very best.

Good bloody lord.

Jaguares probably would have one the match if the wing had caught that cross field kick.

This was a great opportunity to catch up to the Sharks after the Sharks inexplicably got beaten by the Kings. If the Jaguares expect to be competitive in this competition, they simply cannot afford to drop games like this to no-hopers like the The Farce.

With the Kings and Force both winning big upsets this week... it's gonna make the reforms next season that much more controversial

True, but the quality is spread far too thin. Other franchise are suffering from lack of depth because of the expansion. Axing some franchises will help reinforce the other franchises and overall make the competition far more competitive. It's a tough one though, there's a good case for keeping and axing. Ultimately I think they just need more competitive teams. The NZ sides are going unchallenged, bar maybe the Lions.

This will probably go down in history books as a landmark 1st half. Arguably the most entertainig, dynamic and high level 40 minutes of rugby ever seen. Rugby at its very best.

Good bloody lord.

Off to the optometrist for you!

....and comedy post of the week award!!

I am almost sure that was sarcasm

I am quite certain it was, hence my response! Mind you it shows the difficulty on the intrawebs thingy with no voice tone or body language to read - I had to check his post a couple of times before coming to the same conclusion as you.

For the love of all that is holy the Jaguares bottled it! The Jaguares fans went mad last week after defeating the Sunwolves. I'm actually worried about the silence after this result. We need a welfare check on Argentine posters here to make sure they have not thrown themselves off a bridge!

Force could end up in playoffs if they can get fit again, which surely couldn't hurt their survival chances for next year. Like the Kings, another side heading in the right direction if they are given the opportunity.

True, but the quality is spread far too thin. Other franchise are suffering from lack of depth because of the expansion. Axing some franchises will help reinforce the other franchises and overall make the competition far more competitive. It's a tough one though, there's a good case for keeping and axing. Ultimately I think they just need more competitive teams. The NZ sides are going unchallenged, bar maybe the Lions.

Except it won't because players will just go to Europe for more money. I get that Kiwis can't comprehend distance because you can catch walk from one end to the other, but if you think Perth players are going to relocate 2000km for **** money when there's Division Two French teams offering more money for easier work then you might need to repeat the fourth grade.

Was funny to watch the taco bender soccer players lose to my boys though.

For the love of all that is holy the Jaguares bottled it! The Jaguares fans went mad last week after defeating the Sunwolves. I'm actually worried about the silence after this result. We need a welfare check on Argentine posters here to make sure they have not thrown themselves off a bridge!

I'm bored of posting the same every week tbh.

There is not much to be said. I went to the jags Instagram just to say they suck xD. That´s it. Today i cant even bash Perez. They sucked, played a weak match against a bad force team. If this was football i would say the players lost on purpose to get the coach fired.

Latest posts