• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 14: Jaguares vs. Brumbies (27/05/2017)

ive been bragging about our small second row. this time with allemano and lavanini thought we where going to improve both the scrum and the line out.
this time the avarege difference in hight at the line out was only 3cm and in the scrum it was only a few kilos. damm i was wrong. it was still the same disgrace! no quick clean ball. (las salidas como el culo tambien) how do you say salida de 25 in english? well we suck there too. there is no way we are going to win ever. if we cant complete at the fundamentals.
perez your time is over.

Nothing will change, Perez will be out but they will hire another **** coach because Hourcade doesn't want anyone who can overshadow him with good results using the same players that he uses.

Short term pain hopefully for long term gain. Sounds like Jaguares massively underperformed again. I am convinced the players want Perez gone.

I take it there is never any suggestion of Quesada coming back for the national team or Jagaures? I'm not convinced Contepomi has done enough to be a strong candidate.

Latest posts