• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 14: Reds vs. Force (26/05/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

LXj02aa.png
07rxw6d.png

Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Time: 11:45 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Bizarrely this is possibly the joint best game of the week with the Blues came Chiefs. The loser is effectively eliminated from playoff contention.

This might be worth a gawk.
I can see the Force looking to give the ARU a two finger salute as they bow out of the competition in style.

Well that was a pretty underwhelming game. Decent amount of points scored, but it was really up and down and the quality wasn't great. Kudos to the Force though, they definitely deserved to win, were the less crap team and seemed to want it more.

Force may actually be the least worse of the OZ franchises, they really ground out the game against the Reds. I know the Reds were their awful, worst, but the Force have found a bit extra this season and discovered some really good players. Ruru was great, probably best on ground. Terrible news that the aging dud, Stephen Less has been both selected and named captain for the Wobblies, I assumed he would finally be dropped after such an awful season last year, and doing bugger all at the Reds this year.

I doubt the Force can catch the Bush Ponies from here though, they have a much easier run home.

Latest posts