• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 15: Force vs. Hurricanes (03/06/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

07rxw6d.png
yVAZL2m.jpg

Venue: nib Stadium
Time: 13:55 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Nehe Milner-Skudder is expected back for this match, so that's what I'm most looking forward to this round. He needs to hit the ground running as the Canes only have 2 more games before the Lions series, but I believe if he shows the same form that he did earlier in the season then he should be picked. When he's fully fit he's the best winger in NZ imo.
Also hoping to see Beaudy and Ardie back in action... their injuries don't seem serious, but you never know with concussion / headaches. It would be a huge blow if those 2 became unavailable. When you add in Coles (who's expected back vs the Chiefs), that's literally 4 of our 5 most influential players who could be out with injury (Beaudy, Coles, Ardie and NMS), with TJ the only one who's not under an injury cloud.

Still, we should kill the Force...

Canes team named...
Glad to see Nehe back... would've liked to have seen him starting but it'll be good to see him playing again.
Beaudy back into the starting line-up as expected. Good to see Ardie in the 23 too, even if he is on the bench, indicates that his head knock wasn't serious.
The bus has been rested completely... last week was his best performance for a while so it would've been nice to see him try and build on that, but Ben Lam is a very dangerous player so we don't lose much there.
DBNS_UwV0AENpJA.jpg:large

good to see them all back.
just coles is a bummer but i'd much rather he sits out until he's ready. rugby isnt worth ongoing health issues

No surprise Perenara's father killed himself after that pathetic flop. Upshot to all this is the dairy farming mud hutters wondering why they'll generate zero profit when no one watches the finals.

Develop an economy that can sustain it's own population so that your mud hut friends can move back into their earthquake laden **** hole and die.
Daaamn the jealousy and bitterness is strong in this one!!
Did ya missus leave you for a kiwi lad or something?
Or are you just envious of the fact that our teams aren't complete shite and facing the cut?

"Shite" "missus" no wonder your mudhole has the highest youth suicide rate in the world. Kek, you do realise without Australian money you'd have no professional teams right? I mean I was born on the Chatham Islands and even I know that being a bog spearchucker is a bad thing. Isn't going to change the fact that Perenara is a diving soccer ****** and his father killed himself haha. Suicide likely runs in the family.

interesting game, the force were pretty good actually. Obviously playing with a lot of passion and intensity. I hope they dont get cut #3 on the Aussie table and they deserve that spot and some respect.

one indecent in the game really got me to sit up was the high shot on Riccitelli that the referee basically rules as play-on.

IMO that is absolutely ridiculous. Firstly there was direct contact with the head by the shoulder, and Riccitelli didn't drop down very far at all, the level of his head only dropped a matter of a few cm going into contact. Riccitellis head didn't lash forward in the contact because the contact was on his head and body at the same time. Nothing "slid up" it was direct.

This is a yellow card without question and should have been reviewed to see if it was worthy of a red. I think less dangerous tackles have been given RED this year.

are we seeing referees really relax on these high shot rulings? I think if the refs are serious about protecting the players then what ever way you look at it this tackle was clearly far too high. A player takes a few hits like this and they are at risk serious health issues.

"Shite" "missus" no wonder your mudhole has the highest youth suicide rate in the world. Kek, you do realise without Australian money you'd have no professional teams right? I mean I was born on the Chatham Islands and even I know that being a bog spearchucker is a bad thing. Isn't going to change the fact that Perenara is a diving soccer ****** and his father killed himself haha. Suicide likely runs in the family.
You're a deadset fukwit. Sad pathetic little man. It must suck knowing you and your team are ****, but you could at least try to not be such a bitter moron.

Latest posts