• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 18: Bulls vs. Stormers (15/07/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

140401043934749262.png
Stormers.png

Venue: Loftus Versfeld
Time: 19:30 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Can the Stormers emulate the Kings? We *should* be able to but it'll be tough I expect.

Can the Stormers emulate the Kings? We *should* be able to but it'll be tough I expect.

It should be a walk in the park for you guys...

I think they should let the Bulls Springboks get a rest in preparation for the upcoming RC. give the young bulls a go, and let them show John Mitchell who should be considered for next year.

It's also a meaningless game for the Stormers however, meaning we could lose by 100 points and still come third. So we might rest a few players as well.

It should be a walk in the park for you guys...

I think they should let the Bulls Springboks get a rest in preparation for the upcoming RC. give the young bulls a go, and let them show John Mitchell who should be considered for next year.
Hah! Bulls vs Province is never a walk. Or have we gone that far away from the 'Old derby'.

It's also a meaningless game for the Stormers however, meaning we could lose by 100 points and still come third. So we might rest a few players as well.
We shouldn't be planning ahead of the QF and we've had a long enough rest so I am hoping we use this game as an opportunity to build on from the 2nd half of the Sunwolves game, get the gears clicking in what should be a tougher game and get match ready for our QF. If we can pitch for the QF that'll be a sucessful season IMO. No use looking at the final and pitching up undercooked for the QF.

Hah! Bulls vs Province is never a walk. Or have we gone that far away from the 'Old derby'.

We shouldn't be planning ahead of the QF and we've had a long enough rest so I am hoping we use this game as an opportunity to build on from the 2nd half of the Sunwolves game, get the gears clicking in what should be a tougher game and get match ready for our QF. If we can pitch for the QF that'll be a sucessful season IMO. No use looking at the final and pitching up undercooked for the QF.

Oh it's still a derby, but I can't see how we will win. And it's rather pointless. Last game of the season, nothing to play for, not even pride.

Maybe give Pollard a run...

Oh it's still a derby, but I can't see how we will win. And it's rather pointless. Last game of the season, nothing to play for, not even pride.

Maybe give Pollard a run...
How come he's still not a regular?

What a game. Congrats Stormers on getting the double yet again over your rivals.

My biggest gripe of this game was the referee. I'm sorry to say this, but Mr. Kubo is not up to standard. How can you blow your whistle, then yell play on, have a team nearly scored, then don't penalise the tackler for not rolling away, and give the penalty to the defending team. and when they say you blew the whistle (which everyone heard), deny it flat out???

Latest posts