• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 7: Sharks vs. Jaguares (08/04/2017)

Only saw the highlights but that looked poor from the Jaguares, especiallly the last try. Could have been more comfortable for the Sharks if Bosche scored at the end of the half? As said above, surprised to hear about kicking tactics when Hernandez isn't playing. Too early to say we have a third genuine SA challenger for the tournament but it is a significant advantage to the Sharks over the Jagaures in the playoff run now. Jaguares may have to now start gambling to try and secure bonus points, which will be entertaining for the neutral.

A win is a win and against a direct rival its even better. With that said it was disappointing to me that the Sharks showed extremely bad leadership. They passed on two easily kickable penalties close to the end of the game where they rather went for the lineout and then lost the ball. The knock ons and disrupted game i kind of understood. I was sweating like a beast just sitting still in the stand with a beer so i can just imagine how those players were feeling. One of the few places where the players can warm up by just standing in the changing room. Inny Radebe was not good at fly-halve. He took 2 to 3 seconds to decide what to do when he got the ball and then he got smashed rather just play him at fullback so that we can have some creativity in Bosch at fly-halve.

Latest posts