English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
8rvalt3.png

Sale Sharks: 15.Chris Ashton; 14.Denny Solomona, 13.Sam James, 12.Luke James, 11.Paolo Odogwu; 10.Kieran Wilkinson, 9.Will Cliff; 1.Tom Bristow, 2.Curtis Langdon, 3.Joe Jones, 4.Bryn Evans, 5.Andrei Ostrikov, 6.Jean-Luc du Preez, 7.Ben Curry, 8.Josh Strauss (capt.)

Replacements: 16.Nic Dolly, 17.Ross Harrison, 18.Alexandru Tarus, 19.James Phillips, 20.Josh Beaumont, 21.Faf de Klerk, 22.Rob du Preez, 23.Connor Doherty

Why is this pinned?
We always pin this rounds threads to the top, do it in every league specific subforum/internationals

No one bothered to make Champions cup threads so last rounds got unpinned and there was nothing to replace them with

Cause there aren't pool threads, there are round threads
If people wanna make threads for pools then grand, but it looks **** having several month out of date match threads pinned to the top

6 cards, two of them red - definitely an away day in France.

24 - 50,

Another game, another BP win. Europe is too easy.

I know it will already have been said but i cannot believe none of the games in this comp are being televised. Especially later on as it gets nearer to the final.

I know it will already have been said but i cannot believe none of the games in this comp are being televised. Especially later on as it gets nearer to the final.
There really is no excuse, in this day and age, not to have every game viewable somewhere.

Just stream them on your website/app. The success of Rugbypass has shown people are happy to pay a subscription service to stream rugby online.

There really is no excuse, in this day and age, not to have every game viewable somewhere.

Just stream them on your website/app. The success of Rugbypass has shown people are happy to pay a subscription service to stream rugby online.

I hate rugby's lack of desire to stream ****.

Connacht with a win today in a storm and well surely now Sale will waltz through that group as winners.

Dragons are out (why did the WRU insist that they couldn't bring their internationals?) Ospreys well in the hunt with a big win against an albeit under-strength SF.

Latest posts