English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
flNXjIo.png

15.Sam James; 14.Byron McGuigan, 13.James O'Connor, 12.Rohan Janse Van Rensburg, 11.Paolo Odogwu; 10.Kieran Wilkinson, 9.Faf De Klerk; 1.Ross Harrison, 2.Rob Webber, 3.WillGriff John, 4.Josh Beaumont, 5.James Phillips, 6.Jono Ross (capt), 7.Ben Curry, 8.Josh Strauss.

Replacements 16.Curtis Langdon, 17.Tom Bristow, 18. Joe Jones, 19.George Nott, 20.Tom Curry, 21.Will Cliff, 22.Connor Doherty, 23.Luke James

15.Sam James; 14.Byron McGuigan, 13.James O'Connor, 12.Rohan Janse Van Rensburg, 11.Paolo Odogwu; 10.Kieran Wilkinson, 9.Faf De Klerk; 1.Ross Harrison, 2.Rob Webber, 3.WillGriff John, 4.Josh Beaumont, 5.James Phillips, 6.Jono Ross (capt), 7.Ben Curry, 8.Josh Strauss.

Replacements 16.Curtis Langdon, 17.Tom Bristow, 18. Joe Jones, 19.George Nott, 20.Tom Curry, 21.Will Cliff, 22.Connor Doherty, 23.Luke James
Your backline looks far less intimidating at this point than it did at the start of the season...

Faf is a big upgrade

What is JOC's best position? I thought he played FH/FB? Wouldnt it make sense to switch round JOC and James who i thought was a OC/FH. Might be and prob am wrong but was just a thought.

What is JOC's best position? I thought he played FH/FB? Wouldnt it make sense to switch round JOC and James who i thought was a OC/FH. Might be and prob am wrong but was just a thought.
Pretty sure the only back line positions JOC hasn't played are 11 and 9. He can basically play anywhere

Pretty sure the only back line positions JOC hasn't played are 11 and 9. He can basically play anywhere
But my point is if he plays FB isnt it smart to put him there and james in his natural position of OC rather than moving him to where he has barely played.

James' natural position is 12, tbh.
JOC came on at 13 last week so it's obviously a considered choice. James looking decent enough at 15 as well, and he played there as a kid.

Any of the Challenge Cup games airing on tv?
None on UK tv

I'm watching a sketchy French stream for the sale game,
Stade vs France is on French TV, and Treviso vs Grenoble is on DAZN (pronounced da zone.....seriously) which is a pretty rubbish sports streaming service that has been buying up a load of licenses recently

None on UK tv

I'm watching a sketchy French stream for the sale game,
Stade vs France is on French TV, and Treviso vs Grenoble is on DAZN (pronounced da zone.....seriously) which is a pretty rubbish sports streaming service that has been buying up a load of licenses recently

Cheers bud, might have a look into DAZN... although I'm already paying for Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier Sports.

Cheers bud, might have a look into DAZN... although I'm already paying for Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier Sports.
I've never used it but I've heard literally nothing but bad reviews about it.
They're the sole provider of NFL in Canada and apparently the streams just constantly buffer and cut out etc,

I've never used it but I've heard literally nothing but bad reviews about it.
They're the sole provider of NFL in Canada and apparently the streams just constantly buffer and cut out etc,

Lol, maybe I won't then. Off topic, what a try by Lowe.

But my point is if he plays FB isnt it smart to put him there and james in his natural position of OC rather than moving him to where he has barely played.
Seems like they never had an intention of playing him - didn't make it to the warm up and Luke James started at 13, Reed onto the bench

Latest posts