• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018-19 Guinness Pro 14] Round 1 (31/08/2018-01/09/2018)

So Italy is the only country unbeaten in the Pro14!

Good extended highlights on Freesports through the night. I'll be avoiding results to watch those in future.

I agree Bushytop that Jackman will already be under serious pressure, but Benetton looked solid at the breakdown so I think they may match last season's win / loss record - which makes me think they should have redrawn the conferences this season.

I have to take my hat off to Leinster. Producing so many good players and coached by a native - an example to every club. Hopefully Contepomi doesn't spoil them (a strange coaching selection given his struggles with Argentina XVs).

I have to take my hat off to Leinster. Producing so many good players and coached by a native - an example to every club. Hopefully Contepomi doesn't spoil them (a strange coaching selection given his struggles with Argentina XVs).

You'd have to look at Isa Nacewa or Brian O'Driscoll to find a more beloved former player. No indication of coaching ability obviously but he's highly respected at the club and you'd imagine he'd be a good mentor to the younger players in terms of skills etc.

Oh, just realised I needed to say one thing in here...

Thank f**k the English coaches don't know how to pick a full back.

Will Addison looked absolutely top notch on Saturday evening, sharp with and without the ball. I'm already be considering him as a likely world cup bolter for us if he keeps that kind of form up (apparently covering all positions from 11 back).

How on earth both Stuart Lancaster and Eddie Jones seen fit to pick Mike Brown or Anthony Watson ahead of him is extremely confusing to me. How they thought to not even try him in any squad is completely beyond me.

[and apologies to Olyy for us lot pinching him, I'm sure your well ****** off!]

Latest posts