• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018-19 Guinness Pro 14] Round 8 (23 & 24/11/2018)

I would take Cockers in a moment at Munster. Edinburgh look changed and I don't think it will be short lived like in 2011

I used to live in Edinburgh years ago and I always felt there was a massive untapped potential there. Fair play to cockerill he's been a revelation. They've done well on recruiting but it's the clarity of their game plan that's most obvious. Good up front (esp on the floor) good set piece and good defense. Nothing fancy but the type of basics any club cry's out for. (Would do wonders for Cardiff too as they're also a sleeping giant )

What's obvious with cockerill is that he has learnt from his poor end at tigers. Perhaps he has better players now but he seems much more at ease.

As a Munster fan I'd rather not face Edinburgh in the playoffs they certainly owe us one

Blues vs Ospreys match over the weekend was very entertaining. Lot's of hard hits and penalty kicks. I'd rather see try's, but points are points. The Ospreys won 26-23 and claim a playoff spot.

Congratulations to Ulster for their playoff victory over Connacht. I just watched the replay on ESPN+ and that was a very entertaining match.

Latest posts