• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round 1: Pool 4 (13/10/2018)

FFS we are shite currently.

Side note I would like to know the difference between the ref saying a Ulster player to leave the ball at the breakdown compared to the time he gives Leicester players.

Need a converted try to get anything out of the game

Two crossfields in the pouring rain

Absolutely brain dead

I Mean Olowofela was interfered with at the end Ulster player made no attempt to jump for the ball.

But yeh stupid play.

Scarlets should have won that game. Poor missed conversion of McNickol's try by Halfpenny meant that they were always in danger, and far play to Racing they made it count.

Too much aimless kicking from Scarlets as well. I know the conditions dictated a lot of kicking, but other than Dan Jones the kicking was poor. McNickol's kick which led to Russell's break and ultimately the try was really frustrating.

The match went just about as expected. Not really bothered about seeing any wins in Europe this season but was hoping to see some signs that the naivety and sheer panic when going behind was being worked on. Maybe next year.

I saw Cole getting a bit of stick from some Leicester fans on Twitter so I decided to have a look at his minutes played so far...FFS

Exeter - 77 (I should also point out that the match was over after 50)
Falcons - 64 (BP try scored in the 22nd minute)
Wasps - 72
Worcester - 80
Sale - 71
Saints - 72
Avg - 73

31 year old TH btw.

The match went just about as expected. Not really bothered about seeing any wins in Europe this season but was hoping to see some signs that the naivety and sheer panic when going behind was being worked on. Maybe next year.

I saw Cole getting a bit of stick from some Leicester fans on Twitter so I decided to have a look at his minutes played so far...FFS

Exeter - 77 (I should also point out that the match was over after 50)
Falcons - 64 (BP try scored in the 22nd minute)
Wasps - 72
Worcester - 80
Sale - 71
Saints - 72
Avg - 73

31 year old TH btw.

I can understand he's overplayed...still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't use his brain anyway. Number of minutes is no excuse for the stupid penalties he gives away more often than not. decent in the scrum, average elsewhere when compared with other tightheads. As for Leicester's defence, I already highlighted in one of the premiership threads about how woeful it is. If something doesn't change soon then I am genuinely convinced that Leicester will be playing challenge cup rugby next year and then maybe people will take the situation seriously.

Latest posts