• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round 1: Pool 4 (13/10/2018)

PROD-Gerard-Depardieu.jpg

Zebos fitness inspiration.

Too many pies for fatboy Zebo
To be fair Olyy I think ye have supplied us with a more complete 15.
Agreed oon Zebo though. French mentality is bulk you up as much. That style and his body build don't mix well.

Funny how in the U20's Ben White looked average, yet today looked miles ahead of Youngs.
The U20's does something to our 9's and 2's it's crazy.

To be fair Olyy I think ye have supplied us with a more complete 15.
Agreed oon Zebo though. French mentality is bulk you up as much. That style and his body build don't mix well.
Bulk him up? I dunno about that, it doesn't exactly look like muscle mass

Zebo's never been an aesthetically impressive individual, with his physique like Morph.

char-morph.png

Bulk him up? I dunno about that, it doesn't exactly look like muscle mass
Oh I get that but I think Bernard Jackman summed it up when talking about his time at Grenoble. Like lads would come in for lunch after having a serious fitness session done and be having cakes and buns etc. It doesn't happen here in Ireland. I'm sure it doesnt happen in England.

Oh I get that but I think Bernard Jackman summed it up when talking about his time at Grenoble. Like lads would come in for lunch after having a serious fitness session done and be having cakes and buns etc. It doesn't happen here in Ireland. I'm sure it doesnt happen in England.
Even wingers?

Even wingers?
No other winger in France is as out of shape as Zebo.
This isn't a case of him being asked to bulk up he just pretty clearly doesn't have the discipline.

There are many accounts of players who move from the UK/Ireland to France and are amazed at how unstructured the clubs are with regards to nutrition etc. it's all on the players heads

This isn't a case of him being asked to bulk up he just pretty clearly doesn't have the discipline.

There are many accounts of players who move from the UK/Ireland to France and are amazed at how unstructured the clubs are with regards to nutrition etc. it's all on the players heads
But that is my point. In England or Ireland you wouldn't get away with it. Over there it's like its encouraged. And as you say if ypu can't discipline yourself you will struggle.
But Zebo is still scoring alot over there and once he does that they won't care

To be honest, he has great discipline. He has just gone to the Andy Goode school of fitness and nutrition

-_f7V81UIswF4Q-_Xm9X2Df1Dtj4xVY33fykIm6uJHA.jpg

Polota nau has turned out to be a pretty big waste of money for Tigers. Spends half the season away with Australia and when he's there he's not that good and terrible at the lineout.

Fat as ****, I thought he was a prop at first.

Still think hes our best hooker TBH. Shame Scrums aren't really a contest anymore because He, Genge and Cole is a phenomenal scrum line-up. (hence the pic lol)

Latest posts