• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round 1: Pool 4 (13/10/2018)

Dan McFarland is doing a very impressive job with this Ulster team. They've next to no depth but he has them on the verge of a first quarter final spot in the Champions Cup since 2014 and despite being 5th in their Pro 14 conference, they're only 2 points off 2nd.

Jacob Stockdale is a special talent.

The disrespect in this tigers line up, it's a car crash.
Did they put it out cause Scarlets have a million injuries or did Tigers 1st XV collectively come down with food poisoning?

The disrespect in this tigers line up, it's a car crash.
Did they put it out cause Scarlets have a million injuries or did Tigers 1st XV collectively come down with food poisoning?

Think mix of EQP required rest and just rotation.

Also likely to be the team in the 6N's, (with Spencer, Thompson, Denton, Sarto hopefully added).

There's absolutely no way any sane neutral is still watching this shite.

Edit: getting much better now Scarlets are holding onto possession, opportunity for a 50 pointer here.

Last edited:
Racing have offically complained about numerous racist comment made against Zebo and 2 others today.

Very sad and awful that a few small minority dent a reputable crowd and venue like Belfast and puts a sad trimming on what should've been a 100% great day

Scarlets in the end ran rings around Tigers and won 33-10. Both teams were far from full-strength and have had serious problems this season, but still.

Can anyone who watched the Ulster game please please! Tell me how Marcel Coetzee played? What's his form like currently and how did he look in this game? Is he back to international quality or does het currently look average? Our media does not report on this and I could not watch the game.

Can anyone who watched the Ulster game please please! Tell me how Marcel Coetzee played? What's his form like currently and how did he look in this game? Is he back to international quality or does het currently look average? Our media does not report on this and I could not watch the game.

My Man of the Match.

Entrance music hits and.... Oh my god King the Big Show is back!!!

4fb804b646e4a57f142345c6555dc4bd.jpg

and here's the non-entity they've picked up off the street standing in the ring awaiting a battering:

f373817754beec778fbc0ed164746b24.jpg

Stop passing the ball to Marty Moore, hahaha

Never seen a pro player so bad at passing

Bad reffing at the maul there Leicester 5 was so incredibly in the side.

Latest posts